Run Game

Evans has more speed than I thought........dude is a rocket. Fun to watch as he has some good moves.

Reactions: Booty88
We have some nice running backs and I loved seeing an walk-on score! Wish Leneath would have scored as well; but he earned some stats! Whether they start or not, I love seeing scores and stats! GO VOLS!

Running game kicked azz today. It was nice to see whitehead get carries too. Another physical back in our arsenal.

Not gonna dig against Gray or Chandler but the Evans/Small combo is looking good.

Evans and Small have the benefit of playing on a functional team as well.

No telling how much Pruitt meddled with Chaney last season.

Reactions: Sarms58
I knew that Evans and Small are both talented, but Whitehead had been lost in the shuffle until today and he really looked good. He couldā€™ve been a difference maker against Pitt. Heā€™s got some power.

Reactions: HuntlandVolinColo
Not gonna dig against Gray or Chandler but the Evans/Small combo is looking good.

Evans and Small have the benefit of playing on a functional team as well.

No telling how much Pruitt meddled with Chaney last season.

I've read several times where Pruitt micro-managed his coaches. Brumbaugh probably didn't like that too much which is why he was fired during KY game. It is also why Will Friend and Tracy Rocker were in high demand after this season. After what Tennessee did on the field squandering all that 5* & 4* OL last season. Yet Will Friend was taken in by SCAR and then Auburn outbid and stole him away. This leads me to think that there was a high level of assistant coach micro-managing last season.

Reactions: Sarms58

VN Store

Back