Rumors

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
Going around that Saban is targeting several Vol commits......anybody heard anything? The name on one site was Chris Walker.

He has contacted almost every Vol target(including Darris Sawtelle). Walker is the main name, but he is all Vol.

Bammer makes a recruiting violation, get out of here. They are a pretty clean program from what I know. Anyways, no one is going to decommit from us to goto Bammer so everyone can take a prozac and stop creating these threads that take up valuable board space. We will however have to compete with me starting next year for recruits so we had better get ready for it.

It was a violation and could be a significant violation if proven that Saban did it purposely. That is highly unlikely. I don't think he intentionally called a player that was already enrolled. That being said, he is just an idiot.

That being said, he is just an idiot.

Whoa there. That idiot has as many SEC championships and national championships as Fulmer, and in a lot less time. He'll be a very formidable foe for the Vol coaching staff.

It was a violation and could be a significant violation if proven that Saban did it purposely. That is highly unlikely. I don't think he intentionally called a player that was already enrolled. That being said, he is just an idiot.

He actually contacted him the day before he started classes from what I have read and been told. No violation here, but they are Bammer so I don't put anything past them.

Whoa there. That idiot has as many SEC championships and national championships as Fulmer, and in a lot less time. He'll be a very formidable foe for the Vol coaching staff.

I think HV was referring to the fast that Saban handled everything that went on with the Bammer job VERY POORLY. ACtaully I have read somewhere that Luther Davis actually said he was an "arrogant man" and he told him he would never play for Bama as long as Saban was there.

They said he contacted him on the 9th. Sawtelle registered on the 5th.

He isn't an idiot as far as a coach, but to contact a player illegally is idiotic even if it was an accident. He knows the consequences and should have made 100% sure that the kid wasn't enrolled.

They said he contacted him on the 9th. Sawtelle registered on the 5th.

He isn't an idiot as far as a coach, but to contact a player illegally is idiotic even if it was an accident. He knows the consequences and should have made 100% sure that the kid wasn't enrolled.

100% agreed.

Wow, so he contacted every guy that's committed to us? that takes some ba**s, ole Phil's gonna have his hands full with a neighbor like that.

you know the Bama fans are loving the fact that Saban's coming after our commits, if he turns one the whole state will be in a "trailer park frenzy".

This wouldn't surprise me. Saban has shown beyond a shadow of a doubt how much integrity he has. I won't go as far as saying I despise the man....that just too strong of a statement for me to make about someone I don't know.....but I can say I've never had less respect for someone in my life.

VN Store

Back