Rumors The Holly Warlick era may be coming to an end SOON.

I think the Alabama game really made the possibility more likely. She has now lost 5 in a row to them that will get anybody replaced. I think she could still save herself by putting a competent team on the floor the rest of the season. By letting player play positions they are comfortable playing and better explaining their roles both on offense and defense. I know she hasn't been able to do that successfully in the last three seasons and don't expect that it will happen now. The negative is if she loses the Arkansas game she will tie the 6 in a row losses from 1970 way back before even Pat was coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: feathersax
I think the Alabama game really made the possibility more likely. She has now lost 5 in a row to them that will get anybody replaced. I think she could still save herself by putting a competent team on the floor the rest of the season. By letting player play positions they are comfortable playing and better explaining their roles both on offense and defense. I know she hasn't been able to do that successfully in the last three seasons and don't expect that it will happen now. The negative is ig she loses the Arkansas game she will tie the 6 in a row losses from 1970 way back before even Pat was coach.

This Arky game might be the most important game of Holly's career. At home, We Back Pat night, against a weak Arky team, already lost 4 straight and 1-4 in the SEC, and a pending loss to Notre Dame to follow. If they lose, they could end up with a 7 game losing streak (LSU will be a serious threat to win).

🍿

This Arky game might be the most important game of Holly's career. At home, We Back Pat night, against a weak Arky team, already lost 4 straight and 1-4 in the SEC, and a pending loss to Notre Dame to follow. If they lose, they could end up with a 7 game losing streak (LSU will be a serious threat to win).

🍿
It should be the killer if Bama wasn't but we know it may not be. I don't think we can beat them unless we have a shooting night over 40 percent from the floor. They can out up points if not defend very well. Last four losses we've been in the 30's from the floor and will continue to lose until we discover a game plan where someone can make shots consistently.

@LadyVol1908 can you modify the title of this thread? There are so many generic titles with Holly's name in them, it'd be good if this one said something like the tweet you posted.
I could be wrong but I think the thread starter can only modify the body of the text, but only mods can modify a thread title.

I think the Alabama game really made the possibility more likely. She has now lost 5 in a row to them that will get anybody replaced. I think she could still save herself by putting a competent team on the floor the rest of the season. By letting player play positions they are comfortable playing and better explaining their roles both on offense and defense. I know she hasn't been able to do that successfully in the last three seasons and don't expect that it will happen now. The negative is if she loses the Arkansas game she will tie the 6 in a row losses from 1970 way back before even Pat was coach.
Four in a row; let's not rush things more than necessary.

Reactions: T.J.
It has always felt like the family in the station wagon "If you do one more thing" or "don't make me stop this car" the last several years

what is going to be the straw that breaks camels back

Reactions: T.J.
I overheard a drunk at a bar whose cousin knows a guy who is Fulmer's third cousin whisper that he didn't think Holly was doing a good job. The drunk said this is proof positive that she will be fired at half time of the Arky game. This is a very reliable source from the drunk who has been right on 22% of the time. Book it!!!!!!!

Even if she put a competent team on the floor, she cant prepare them, adjust in a game, motivate them, make use of time outs, she is not a coach regardless of who she puts on the floor.

It has always felt like the family in the station wagon "If you do one more thing" or "don't make me stop this car" the last several years

what is going to be the straw that breaks camels back

Losing at home to Arky on "We Back Pat" night should do it.

If not, the fact that they will be in such a hole in the SEC standings that they'll likely miss the NCAAT should seal the deal.

If that doesn't cut it, we should just be prepared to live with her because she ain't going nowhere 🤐

Reactions: mlindsay and T.J.

VN Store

Back