Rumors about Jimbo

Are fans really even discussing the thought of getting rid of Heuple? This program has been a consistent loser until he got here and now this crap is brought up. Stupidest bunch of **** I have read in a long time.
Nobody with any sense is talking about it. just a bunch of 14 year old little girls

Heck......they aren't even necessarily diamonds in the rough. They got a stable if 5 stars that I hope hit the portal. I wonder what Rodney Garner could do with Noland 🤔
Word is Nolen inquired about transferring last spring. Interest wasn’t returned.

Word is Nolen inquired about transferring last spring. Interest wasn’t returned.

I kinda wonder if he's a locker room cancer. I don't follow A&M enough to know, but haven't heard a lot of quality character traits about him. Granted this place always turns on recruits 10 seconds after they go elsewhere, but just seems always negative about him

Texas A&M was ranked fourth in the 247 talent composite for this season. They have ten five star and forty-two four stars. Tennessee has two five star and thirty-three four stars, sixteenth overall. Yea, I'd have to say their problem was coaching. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I kinda wonder if he's a locker room cancer. I don't follow A&M enough to know, but haven't heard a lot of quality character traits about him. Granted this place always turns on recruits 10 seconds after they go elsewhere, but just seems always negative about him
His rant before the A&M game about how bad Tennessee was ended any possibility I’d say. He’ll be at Ga or Ala for a year then gone.

Good grief at the stupidity on here sometimes.
I’m just saying, you don’t bet the house when you haven’t won anything yet. I’m with Heup all the way. Since I’ve been a fan, Tennessee has been a clown show and he’s changed that.

I’m just saying, you don’t bet the house when you haven’t won anything yet. I’m with Heup all the way. Since I’ve been a fan, Tennessee has been a clown show and he’s changed that.

I think they felt like they had to give him a new contract with the way things are going, stability is so important for this program right now.

I think they felt like they had to give him a new contract with the way things are going, stability is so important for this program right now.
I agree, but I also believe the contract was a little too rich for an orange bowl win.

I agree, but I also believe the contract was a little too rich for an orange bowl win.
It wasn’t for an orange bowl win. It was probably part of the formula, but it sends a strong message to Josh, to players, fans and other ADs that we are committed to the guy that just beat 3 of the last 4 national champions in his 2nd year. You have to make that move.

Reactions: TJSVOLS
Lol pretty funny to be canned after a win
and MSU fired their coach too. weird that the winner of the game fired their coach first. guess they didn't want to keep the guy who was fired for only beating them 51-10.

VN Store

Back