Rumore swirling dobbs has broken ribs

So if he was better than the 3rd string quarterback then he would be playing. Not quite sure if I'm catching on.

Well you have proven time and again you don't understand quarterback play so I'm not surprised.

OK. If he was better than Dobbs he would be playing. If Dobbs gets hurt for the year JG would probably take over like Dobbs did when Worley went down.

There's no sure thing Dormady will even be the starter next year. JG is a good QB who fits our system perfectly. As a matter of fact, I think Dormady is a good QB but this is just my opinion, I don't think he fits our system. Now if Butch ran a pro style offense, I'd think otherwise but an Dual threat QB works best in this offense.

Who recruited Dormandy? I think Butch recruited him. Why would anybody recruit a player that doesn't fit their system?

Reactions: 2 people
There's no sure thing Dormady will even be the starter next year. JG is a good QB who fits our system perfectly. As a matter of fact, I think Dormady is a good QB but this is just my opinion, I don't think he fits our system. Now if Butch ran a pro style offense, I'd think otherwise but an Dual threat QB works best in this offense.

That's just like saying Hurd isn't fit for our system. He's not suited in this type of system but he is still dang good.

So Dobbs looked better last year in games and practice, and Dobbs and JG looked better in fall camp but Dormady is a better qb? People say some of the dumbest things.

I didn't say anything about guarantano. From what I've heard he has the best arm on campus. Dobbs is not a very good qb end of story, I do believe Dormady is better than Dobbs. It's very possible that JG I'd better than Both Dormady and Dobbs.

Uh you need to watch the replay. JRM clearly turns his head and leads with the shoulder. His should pad hit the Punt returner in the head because the DA dropped down and didn't signal fair catch.

BS call!

:thud:

Tennesseeduke
There was definitely helmet to helmet. If you're debating that, you are either blind as **** or the biggest Homer in the world preventing you from having any reasonable discussion. It was the right call according to the rules that are in place now.

I didn't say anything about guarantano. From what I've heard he has the best arm on campus. Dobbs is not a very good qb end of story, I do believe Dormady is better than Dobbs. It's very possible that JG I'd better than Both Dormady and Dobbs.

So what makes him better? Looking worse than Dobbs versus scrub backups in games last year? Or was it when Dobbs out passed and out performed Dormady in fall camp and spring practice the last two years?

Reactions: 1 person
So what makes him better? Looking worse than Dobbs versus scrub backups in games last year? Or was it when Dobbs out passed and out performed Dormady in fall camp and spring practice the last two years?

The fact dormady has a 153 career passer rating signifies he can definitely get the job done. Just saying. Vs scrubs or not. We played scrubs last night and Dobbs got lit up like a Christmas tree.

Reactions: 3 people

I get it you are a black guy with a chip on your shoulder about white quarterbacks. I honestly don't care who the quarterback is, but I'd like to see someone in the game that is a threat to complete some passes farther than 7 yards down field. Dobbs has proven that he is not capable of doing this. Even his completion to Malone was under thrown. How about the post he threw three yards behind josh smith that they called a trap? Dobbs is just not a very good qb.

Reactions: 8 people
The fact dormady has a 153 career passer rating signifies he can definitely get the job done. Just saying. Vs scrubs or not. We played scrubs last night and Dobbs got lit up like a Christmas tree.

He's played like 20 downs, how is that even a career

He's played like 20 downs, how is that even a career

20 more than Guarentano. It's rediculous I know but saying Guarentano is going to be named the starter for next year is just as rediculous. Neither one of the guys have little to no experience. I'm just going off the fact that butch jones named dormady second string for a reason.

20 more than Guarentano. It's rediculous I know but saying Guarentano is going to be named the starter for next year is just as rediculous. Neither one of the guys have little to no experience. I'm just going off the fact that butch jones named dormady second string for a reason.

But you are saying he's better than Dobbs? He not even more accurate according to his numbers. 59%

Reactions: 1 person
So you don't agree that UT was one missed extra point away from a loss ??

I'm referring more to your whole string of ignorant posts.

Having said that did you justify the losses last year as we were just one play away from the win?

I get it you are a black guy with a chip on your shoulder about white quarterbacks. I honestly don't care who the quarterback is, but I'd like to see someone in the game that is a threat to complete some passes farther than 7 yards down field. Dobbs has proven that he is not capable of doing this. Even his completion to Malone was under thrown. How about the post he threw three yards behind josh smith that they called a trap? Dobbs is just not a very good qb.

Way to make this racial. Maybe you have the prejudice in proclaiming someone who has been outplayed in Spring and Fall two years in a row as better.

You can try to disparage that 67 yard td but it was a better pass than any Dormady has ever thrown in game. It was also against starters from a 11-2 team, not backups like QD faced last year. It was way more than 7 yards. When Dobbs has been allowed to pass downfield and the line actually blocked he has looked good. He throws short passes due to play calling and wrs not being open. Dormady can't fix play calling, oline, and wr play.

Reactions: 4 people
Well you have proven time and again you don't understand quarterback play so I'm not surprised.

OK. If he was better than Dobbs he would be playing. If Dobbs gets hurt for the year JG would probably take over like Dobbs did when Worley went down.
This, Jones has already proven his system doesn't work with a sitting duck QB aka Worley. If Dobbs went down I doubt QD would last long.

VN Store

Back