Rumor - Will Grier Dismissed From Team

I think LW meant after next year the Vols would be 0-12 against them.

Nope, I meant UF would finish 0-12 next season, just like I predicted UF would finish 0-12 this season.

If Treon starts all 12 games next season that prediction isn't too far fetched.

Apparently my pessimism was too much for BB85 to take. :blink:

Reactions: 2 people
It's being reported on Twitter (yeah I know it's Twitter), and it's no coincidence the Eason kid is on campus.

Stay tuned.

So McElwain bring's the Gators to Knoxville with a true Frosh. playing QB and beat's the VOLS again.

Figures. Just our luck.

Nope, I meant UF would finish 0-12 next season, just like I predicted UF would finish 0-12 this season.

If Treon starts all 12 games next season that prediction isn't too far fetched.

Apparently my pessimism was too much for BB85 to take. :blink:

OK, so I was right the first time around, and I didn't run through the stupid forest and hit every tree?? The layers of subtlety here are getting too deep. :ermm:

I'll be happy to spot you 3-9, allowing for SC, KY, and Vandy. Not us. :hi:

We keep saying this every single year and we are bound to be right once.

Which will happen first, us beating UF or Alabama's time at the top being over? Or maybe it happens at the same time?

(Que the manical laughter)

Is it cool to be a defeatist? You mock anyone that expresses confidence that we will beat Florida next year. SMH.

Is cool to be such a thin-skinned pansy? It was a joke, or do you not get that 20 cents means I've only heard it 4 times.

For God's sake, grow a sack.

Is cool to be such a thin-skinned pansy? It was a joke, or do you not get that 20 cents means I've only heard it 4 times.

For God's sake, grow a sack.

It's all you do. You want to tell me to grow a sack when you kiss the butt of Gators in every thread and mock other Vols? Whatever.

Reactions: 1 person
It's all you do. You want to tell me to grow a sack when you kiss the butt of Gators in every thread and mock other Vols? Whatever.

Given how much of a crybaby you've been in this thread, yes, grow a sack. In fact you may need two.

VN Store

Back