Rumor....Auburn's possible interest in Vols WR Coach David Johnson

Terrible story, makes no sense. Sure Tee was a great recruiter at USC but being a former player will not play a big role in him coming here. Pruitt would take that as icing on the cake if he wanted to hire him for every other reason. I don't know if Tee is coming or not but this is a complete guess and they left the door open for it to be wrong.

Reactions: MadWorld
Auburn, take your bags back to Alabama, stay away from the phones and never call anywhere in the state of Tennessee again.🥵🤬😡

Simple. If he is dumb enough to go to Auburn as they stand now, he is not needed here. Unless he played there (still not a reason) or they are paying him off the charts (which will be a 1 year gig).

That would be a downgrade. DJ is the real deal. But I believe someone else recently tried to get him and CJP held onto him. Hope like hell we can hold onto him for at least another year or 2.

Tee has a much better resume and has recruited far better players than DJ. He is a good coach but hardly a bug loss for us. No offense I hope we keep him but Tee is a huge upgrade to DJ!

Auburn can take a long walk off a short pier. Bunch of cow pasture, sherp loving inbreds

VN Store

Back