Rumor at this point, Tee looking to Auburn?

You are a freaking moran...randy boyd is not the problem, he inherited this mess...i understand you are frustrated but be freaking educated if you call someone out by name
At the end of the day, this display of incompetence from people inside the administration falls on him.

I think we should clean house from top to bottom, excluding Boyd!
But they are all kind, loving men. Thwy bleed orange; "their our own kind"

Why the hate?
They should be given our full support!!!
How dare you critique them and not blindly follow them or question them!#%@%!!

Am I doing this right?

Its all good - ill go to another thread and follow you and change my opinion to something else.

Thats how I prove I'm a true fan, right?

Reactions: OrangeDrip
When I had reservations about hiring Tee and expressed them here you would have thought I collectively bitch slapped many poster’s mothers. The guy is not a good coach and show me his recruiting success here. We had to beg him to come and I wouldn’t mind at all if he bounced.

Anyone else hearing or seeing this?

He’s a UT legend but honestly our WR group was terrible. To be fair it goes hand in hand with QB play, but I didn’t see any WRs bringing to the table what Jennings or Callaway did for UT last season. Palmer can make a pretty catch every once in awhile, but he also dropped some painfully easy catches that would have been huge. Hyatt was the lone bright spot and even he looked lost out there at times. I guess the blocking was decent but then again, our RBs were rarely in the second level of the defense. So this all goes back to coaching. We’re the WRs a well coached unit this year? I’m leaning towards no. Tee is a good recruiter. That’s about it. Is that worth keeping? I guess the next HC will have to make that assessment.

mmjjmcP.jpg

VN Store

Back