RUMOR: A&M to fire Sumlin

I like Kevin Sumlin. He's done better than their previous coaches. I know that we were all disappointed with Hammy when passed on him for Dooley.

Sumlin needs to be fired and Tom Herman would be a great replacement. Texas A&M will be lucky to be 6-6 in 2016 seeing that they don't have a decent quarterback now(since their top two quarterbacks transferred to TCU and Oklahoma).

Sumlin needs to be fired and Tom Herman would be a great replacement. Texas A&M will be lucky to be 6-6 in 2016 seeing that they don't have a decent quarterback now(since their top two quarterbacks transferred to TCU and Oklahoma).

Herman is the next great coach . Everyone can see that

Reactions: 3 people
Why in the word would you replace Sumlin with Kelly? Its really the same crap. Each his own.

Fedora just signed a new 3 million dollar a year contract. His buyout was listed as above 1 million doesn't say exactly in the article I read. Offer him 4-5 million and a buyout if it's not much more than a million isn't really isn't a lot. Fedora was born in college station. Would be surprising if he left after just getting a new contract but if you can win 11 games back to back seasons at North Carolina, you could do wonders at Texas A&M. Texas could regret not firing Strong and missing out on Fedora and Chip should they go to A&M or Tennessee/Cleveland. I'm not sold on Strong and I don't know about Chip as an NFL coach but Chip and Fedora by all accounts are amazing college coaches.

Why in the word would you replace Sumlin with Kelly? Its really the same crap. Each his own.

A lot of coaches run pro-style offenses. There are obviously better coaches at running it than other. Same with west coast. Same with the option. Just because they run a similar system doesn't mean one isn't elite at it while the other is above average at it. Recruiting is also important and while players have said bad things about Kelly in the NFL, he seemed to run the ship pretty tightly at Oregon as opposed to Sumlin who ran off two QB's that were highly rated. Chip in Texas seems like an odd fit but then again it was kind of surprising he traded the west coast to move to Philly.

I like Kevin Sumlin. He's done better than their previous coaches. I know that we were all disappointed with Hammy when passed on him for Dooley.

I like him too. He makes Baylor's recruiting soo much easier. We've already flipped a 5* OT and 4* WR from his 2016 commit list. More to come? :zeitung_lesen:

Reactions: 1 person
I read they clashed with OC Jake Spavital and he wasn't going to make that change. I agree you don't make a change to appease players but when both your QB's have an issue it may not be the 19 yr old kids.

No I think a lot of parents do a terrible job at raising their kids. A lot of kids I know are just spoiled brats who quit if they don't get their way.

I like him too. He makes Baylor's recruiting soo much easier. We've already flipped a 5* OT and 4* WR from his 2016 commit list. More to come? :zeitung_lesen:

You guys lucked up and played a team with no defense.

No I think a lot of parents do a terrible job at raising their kids. A lot of kids I know are just spoiled brats who quit if they don't get their way.

Murray, I agree. Allen I'm not so sure about. They've lost 3 QB's in 2 years. Sumlin yanks his QB's around worse than Derek Mason. There's no rope for them to work with and it kills their rhythm. Every week someone else is starting.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back