Rubio interviewing with USC?

USC had somebody decommitted,cause they are down to 13 commitments now. And they dropped down to 11th on rivals list.

I can see Kiffin telling a couple of people to act like they are decommited and then all of the sudden on signing day, be the talk of the day how USC came out of no where and ended up with a top 5 class. LK gets the spot light so he can say look what we did in less than a month wait till next year. BLA BLAH BLAH

If Rubio interviewed with USC then his things should be in a box and the locks changed when he gets back.

everybody is getting worked up over nothing...JMO...on NSD Markeith Ambles is all VOL!...So Cal is too far for MA's family to travel to se him play ball...go VOLS!

Last edited:
Rubio looks like a weasel. Like a bad used car salesman. I'm so sick of Kiffin. We are so lucky to be rid of that cancer.

Ok...now I'm uncomfortable since Rubio is the one Ambles left the BB game with, with 3 minutes left. Make a bet USC got a little play during that conversation. I guess we should just be glad LT was in the car on the way to K'town.

So is recruiting done then, since we're in a dead period?

Otherwise, the timing of the interview is very curious.

If the guy works in recruiting, and takes off to a competitor two days before the biggest day of his job?

Forget the conspiracy theories and leaks, the guy should be let go for leaving his job at the absolute worst possible time.

I think Kiffin is obsessed with the recruiting rankings, and we are ahead of him. Its a win-win for him to steal a recruit from any team ahead of him in the rankings.

If MA signs with us, it would destroy him, as he is coveted by Kiffin. It does smell of desperation.

Oh no. What are we gonna without a driver/recruiting intern? What if he takes his knowledge of the inner workings of the copy and coffee machines with him?

On a serious note, I agree with an earlier poster that this looks bad for our previous coach not us.

Is that all he's got going on? Really.

Ok...now I'm uncomfortable since Rubio is the one Ambles left the BB game with, with 3 minutes left. Make a bet USC got a little play during that conversation. I guess we should just be glad LT was in the car on the way to K'town.

Nah, let him go.

If he wants to be a Vol, he will, and I'll welcome him.

If he wants to go out west, we're better off without him.

pretty soon Little Kiffy's world is going to come crashing down on him...when Monte retires and Orgeron takes another head coaching gig, Lane will have no one else to fall back on...go VOLS!

I have learned one thing these last few weeks and I never thought I would say it. Al Davis is not so crazy afterall. He warned us, we chose to kiss the snake, we are still paying for it too.
I am just glad that he is gone and maybe now his mole is to.
I have not said to much about him since he left but I cannot deny, LK and his WHOLE clan are trash pure and simple.
Now maybe this great program can heal.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Would love to have Ambles . If it doesn't happen still got Hunter and Rogers would be icing on the cake.

This is good news, trim the fat! Get the guys that don't want to be here out, including recruits still drinkin' the kiffinaid. Ambles might hurt a little, that's it...no biggie. The curtain is closing on the X show.

I have learned one thing these last few weeks and I never thought I would say it. Al Davis is not so crazy afterall. He warned us, we chose to kiss the snake, we are still paying for it too.
I am just glad that he is gone and maybe now his mole is to.
I have not said to much about him since he left but I cannot deny, LK and his WHOLE clan are trash pure and simple.
Now maybe this great program can heal.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Exactly my words. I supported Kiffin and his staff through and through and saw greatness with his staff, but what do we get for having his back? A knife in ours. He hasn't stopped! Every week or every few days for that matter he's doing something else all in order for us to fail. I never thought I would say it either b/c I was too blinded, but Al Davis did warn us and we are eating crow now atleast I know I am. I know I have sayed this a lot the past couple of weeks but I'm really not exaggerating when I say I have lost every bit of respect for Kiffin and his supporting cast. They have no morals whatsoever.

I don't understand the timing of these things. If Rubio were wanted on Kiffin's staff, why are they just now waiting to bring him out??? How, on Sunday, can Rubio be helping the staff to sway Ambles from USC, and the next day, be interviewing in SC.. It's not like he just woke up this morning and decided to fly to LA
My thoughts exactly. We need to let everyone that Kiffin brought to UT with him go.

I would love for CDD to kick his ass out before he gets an offer from sc and leave him high and dry....:)

He is spying on USC guys... Dooley sent him. Don't worry.

It's all falling into place... Now we just have to wait for Lane to turn on the news Thursday, only to see new NCAA President Phil Fulmer announcing that all: drug use, prostitute solicitation, and recruit compensation photos of Kiffin have been turned over to Federal Authorities....

NOT SO FAST! What I've thought all along is that LT and Chaney are staying for this year only so they can join dirtbag next season and bring the new information to uscum then. What fascination does dirtbag have with THE VOLS that he can't seem to let go of? They all need to be lynched.

VN Store

Back