Rose Bowl Game: #1 Michigan vs #4 Alabama (5PM EST, ESPN)

I'm fairness, we did that to them as well. They have been a second half team this year for the most part.
In fairness we got screwed in the second half of that game. Looked like a damn UFC fight instead of a football game with our Dline getting chokeholded most series. The play where they scored one TD had the most glaring examples of holding I’ve seen that wasn’t called. SEC did everything in their power to get a mediocre Bama team into the playoffs and to be fair Bama probably can win it all.

Ugh. I hate hearing Kirk and Fowler drool over their “precious” Big 10 team with that Mich score, but I also loved seeing Saban’s veins pop out of his head.

Any Michigan fan feeling good right now definitely hasn't ever seen what Alabama tends to do in the second half. That 1 missed point might be awfully costly...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Ugh. I hate hearing Kirk and Fowler drool over their “precious” Big 10 team with that Mich score, but I also loved seeing Saban’s veins pop out of his head.

I don’t like Harbaugh at all, don’t trust anyone with photochromic lenses, and think Michigan fans are annoying. But none of that outweighs my disdain for Alabama and their fans. I’m Big Blue tonight.

I’m not a Dawgs fan like JoeVol, but I think Georgia is better than both of these teams.

I think the answer is pretty easy here. Hard to dominate the LOS when you’re used to getting away with mugging the dlinemen if need be.
Are they throwing flags on Bama for holding?
I must have missed it.

Bama actually got screwed on a running into the kicker call earlier …. Couldn’t believe my eyes

So essentially you are wanting Bama to win.

Noted.
I’m explaining what the OP meant. I don’t recall saying anything about who I want to win. Michigan cheated by illegally scouting opponents and they’re whipping Bama physically. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don’t care who wins this game tbh. It’s picking poison. You’re most hated rival vs overrated cheaters.

I wonder if Saban has flashbacks to the Kick 6 every time they kick a 50+ yarder?

Edit: well never mind, he could have hit that from 60

VN Store

Back