Rose Bowl Game: #1 Michigan vs #4 Alabama (5PM EST, ESPN)

How many times will the refs bail out bama today? That PF was a total crap call. The play wasn't even dead yet.
It was absolutely a penalty. Helmet to helmet. The MI guy was lucky he didn’t get tossed.

Alabama with only three rushing attempts so far from their running backs. Probably needs to change.

Michigan must have grease on their jerseys surprised Bama isn't holding like they always do..

The last offensive series by Mich was a disaster and absolutely idiotic coaching. Mich D just punched Bama in the mouth with two sacks and a 3-and-out.

So then they get cute and run out some guy at QB who was the scout team QB in practice? WTF? Then JJ throws two bad passes and another 3-and-out. Saban gets new life thanks to the idiots calling the plays at Mich

getting it handed to 'em up front both sides of the ball. Milroe looks a bit shell shocked, not ready for the big spotlight. Lot of time left but Bama needs to pick it up.

Reactions: dgrind65
Bama OL is trash. I really do wonder if they don’t feel like they can hold like they do in conference games and this is how good they really are.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Michigan should throw only when they absolutely have to.

Alabama needs to move the QB around.

Bama OL is trash. I really do wonder if they don’t feel like they can hold like they do in conference games and this is how good they really are.
I think the answer is pretty easy here. Hard to dominate the LOS when you’re used to getting away with mugging the dlinemen if need be.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I still don’t know who my heart is telling me to pull for in this one. Keep going back and forth. Just can’t stand either team. Wish they could both lose. Will definitely root for Wash-TX winner either way.

Michigan is going to block one of these punts and murder Bama punter. They are bringing heat on ST.

VN Store

Back