Rose Bowl Game: #1 Michigan vs #4 Alabama (5PM EST, ESPN)

I mean either way, Harbaugh will come out smelling like a rose.

Win the National Championship, then bail for the NFL.

I don’t think he will skate like Pete Carroll did, but it’s possible.

Where in the NFL is he bolting to? Carolina? They might be dumb enough to take him. Maybe the Chargers? That folksy crap he pulls won’t fly with an NFL team.

I think it’s hilarious how the media is just tip-toeing around Harbaugh and Michigans cheating scandal. It’s a big deal and it’s like the elephant in the room that they don’t want to acknowledge but they like to say “adversity” as a hat tip to it.

Can’t wait till it’s all vacated. And Harbaugh seems to have dropped the “Jesus is my homeboy” act from the end of the season.
No title is being vacated. The NCAA doesn’t have the power to do that and I don’t believe the CFP committee particularly cares enough about the scandal.

Reactions: volbound1700
Y’all see on that last play, Alabama sent the RB in motion out wide to open up the middle, but nobody followed him? It’s almost like Michigan knew they weren’t throwing it. Like, maybe they knew Alabama’s signs.
They probably did. Why should we think they didn’t know?

Bama's passing game was almost nonexistent in this game, based on the three quarters I saw, including all of the second half. Many short passes in the flat and hardly anything else that I can recall. Michigan has a good defense but bama's offense looked mediocre. Michigan's passing game was about the same.
Amazing lack of confidence in Milroe there. I’m wondering if Saban wants him back next year

Three TOs and that’s the play he calls?

I really don’t care who wins it all now. It’s not two of our biggest rivals, and IT won.

Great day.
Yes, well done all of you IT geeks for keeping us all connected today so we could watch all of these great games and share our thoughts here. You really did win today!

No title is being vacated. The NCAA doesn’t have the power to do that and I don’t believe the CFP committee particularly cares enough about the scandal.

Could they vacate the season and the B1G championship?

This one transcends just a conference though. There are implications across the NCAA, some schools might actually want to make a case for a strong punishment. The head in the sand strategy might backfire if enough comes to light.

All the bammers that criticized FSU; just to go in and completely fumble the opportunity to make it to the ‘ship.

I love it when a poster comes up with 3rd grade equivalents. Jim Harbaugh has been suspended twice this year for two different rules violations.
I'm aware of this, and in a battle of cheaters I am going to pull for the team I hate the least.

Reactions: Orange931
I don’t think he will skate like Pete Carroll did, but it’s possible.

Where in the NFL is he bolting to? Carolina? They might be dumb enough to take him. Maybe the Chargers? That folksy crap he pulls won’t fly with an NFL team.
If I am not mistaken he has hired an NFL agent

Yes, well done all of you IT geeks for keeping us all connected today so we could watch all of these great games and share our thoughts here. You really did win today!
Not if they work for TDS. We've had outages in Farragut like I've never seen over the past 3 days.

Reactions: Volizona
Amazing lack of confidence in Milroe there. I’m wondering if Saban wants him back next year

Three TOs and that’s the play he calls?
Michigan stole their signs and knew Milroe was going to run it. Harbaugh stole the sign. He is a genius.

There was never anything there. I just couldn't pull from Michigan. Harbaugh has been suspended multiple times and appears to be a slick cheater.

I agree with most of what you said. I even feel a little dirty having rooted for Michigan.

However, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

VN Store

Back