Rose Bowl Game: #1 Michigan vs #4 Alabama (5PM EST, ESPN)

“Harbaugh was suspended for the first three games and the last three games of the season.”

Take a second and think about that….

Say what you want about cheating and blah blah but thank **** one of our major rivals isn’t winning a natty this year and thank **** for a bit of parity in the natty this year

Last edited:
They chose that play to run at the toughest part of the MI defense??? Oh my. If you’re going to run Milroe, get him outside on an RPO.

As dirty as I feel, I have to give MI credit. They are a tough football team. The Big 10 is definitely Michigan and nobody else this year. But I’ll be pulling hard for the WA-TX winner. Can’t pull for the Cheaters.

Really weird to motion into that. You knew the whole front 7 was going to run downhill to the QB.

Why not give the mobile guy the option to pass and then run if the play break down? So odd to just have that AND not have the back in the backfield to at least lead block or keep the LB’s home

FSU wouldn’t of let Michigan score 27 btw
GTFO with this BS. You have no idea what FSU would have done against UM. Consensus was AL wins based off what the SEC did against the B10 in bowl games. Love that AL lost and hate that UM won.

VN Store

Back