Rose Bowl: #1 Alabama v. #4 Notre Dame (ESPN, 4PM EST)

I expect a game that is more competitive than I would like.

Call me old-school, but I believe the SEC should win every bowl game. I believe they should dominate opponents. (that's what I want anyway) Conference win is a team win - for recruiting, for money (TV money in matchups), etc.

Don’t like either team. But I don’t want Butch to get a ring. Go Irish.

Great point made by the announcers - knowledge that we take for granted as we follow recruiting in the SEC.

Alabama has "star players" that no one has heard of... ND is queuing on this season's starts, and Saban has already dialed up his 2nd tier - which will still outshine ND.

This could be bad. If Saban has ramped up the intensity/prep and pressure on his coaching staff to make a point, ND is going to pay.

Devonta Smith is literally unstoppable, no matter whose covering him.

It’s an embarrassment ND is even playing this game.

At the same time though, I don’t know who else you put in. It’s Bama/Clemson then OSU, then a huge drop off. It doesn’t look to be changing either.

Only reason I’m watching this game is because the wife wants to watch it. I am probably about to get up and do something else. College football generally sucks and is the same thing every year.

It’s an embarrassment ND is even playing this game.

At the same time though, I don’t know who else you put in. It’s Bama/Clemson then OSU, then a huge drop off. It doesn’t look to be changing either.

Only reason I’m watching this game is because the wife wants to watch it. I am probably about to get up and do something else. College football generally sucks and is the same thing every year.

Oklahoma? ?? I really don't know who should've been in ND's spot. Maybe they will surprise us yet.

Didn't OU lose 2 games? The only other option was aTm.
yes and fair. I'm just guessing OU might... maybe... possibly (not likely) have put up a better fight - and not being an SEC school... would be more palatable to the non-sec masses.

This season will always have a asterisk by it anyway to alot of people and will be discounted.

VN Store

Back