Roman Harper explains Tennessee on the rise, Vols to beat Alabama or Georgia

We were running through the defense of the ACC champions like a bad dose of hot sauce, but we couldn't hit a single wide open receiver. Bad, bad calls went against us in the Ole Miss game, and we should have won the Purdue game. We hosed MO and SC, and beat one of the best KY teams, in their history, at their place in front of their moms, dads, and girlfriends! There's a lot to like about Tennessee going into this season.

In another segment, Harrison said its pretty ridiculous that Tillman, the SEC's leading returning receiver, didnt make 1st team pre-season All-SEC. Pretty high on TN as a whole, which is shocking from the network and a former Bama player.

Harrison? New guy on the Network?

Reactions: Zues1
I would be happy with either and especially both. UGA would be great. Mainly because that could be a huge win if UT beat Florida.

Former Alabama defensive back Roman Harper discusses Tennessee in 2022 and the Vols to beat either Alabama or Georgia.

Roman Harper explains Tennessee on the rise, Vols to beat Alabama or Georgia
Man, wish we had uga at Neyland this year. I’d put some serious money on a senior Hooker vs their totally inexperienced D. We’re taking them deep into the 4th at their place this year, but our D might not be able to hold up. Maybe Heup will have some magic though.

I love college football in August. Does anyone here remember the SEC Skywriters tour?

I would rather beat Georgia than Alabama this year. By the time we play Georgia we will have played 4 SEC games against Florida, LSU, Kentucky, and Alabama. If we take care business against Florida, LSU, and Kentucky then Georgia would be for the lead in the SEC east with South Carolina, Missouri, and Vandy to come. If they were undefeated ranked #1 that would be a a huge statement.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Not a Roland Harper fan. Just trying to keep his job. Guarantee he hates TN.
No doubt he hates the Vols. Obviously we beat both. He’s still bitter from how the Vols treated him or him team.

Atlanta here we come.

VN Store

Back