Roll call

chattavol420

How many new fans will we have by the end of he year? My opinion...if you're not on the vol train right now, stay off! It's been a long time coming but It's finally our year. Prepare for the bandwagon army!

Reactions: 1 person
Been a Vol since I took my first breath. Came home from the hospital in a UT outfit. 20 years later and I'm still a Vol. Wouldn't have it any other way, even through the tough times we've been through.

Reactions: 3 people
Been a Vol fan since the days of Dewey Warren and Richmond Flowers whom I recall from my youth.

Where's the best place to park for 20 to 40 bucks? I normally just park right off the interstate and walk a long ways but really don't want to do that tommorrow night

I'm 20 years old and was a Tennessee fan since birth.. I'm free from any accusations of being a bandwagon considering I was 3 when we won the Natty.

Was about 5 when my dad looked me in the eye, and told me "son there's only two types of people on this world. Tennessee fans and *******, and you don't want to be a *****.

Reactions: 2 people
I got on this train about 1972. However, I rode with my dad before that. Tomorrow is just the next stop on the ride.

Also, when we play for the NC in January I will still be on. I have never been off the train, even when it stopped at stations in Dooleyville, and Kiffen Town. Although it has taken some time to clean the train up from those stops.

All I can say for this year is, LET HER RIDE!

VN Store

Back