Roll call - South Carolina

Watching on I-Phone on Catamaran sipping a Rum-runner sunset cruising off the coast of Florida

Section 16 Row 33. Got a parking pass and setting up in the Fairgrounds near Gate 12 to pregame.

Last edited:
Will there be any type of small vol walk to see the players off the buses?

Yes. The players are always dropped off to go in the stadium at a gate. For instance, in Athens, they were dropped off at Gate 5. I would contact USC and ask where the bus will drop off.

Who all is going to USC Saturday? Where will everyone be tailgating, hanging out, etc? We are leaving the beach and stopping in Columbia for the game. I have never been to usc before, looking for info. Are tickets easy to find at the game?

Who all is going to USC Saturday? Where will everyone be tailgating, hanging out, etc? We are leaving the beach and stopping in Columbia for the game. I have never been to usc before, looking for info. Are tickets easy to find at the game?

I am going. There are tickets on StubHub currently for a decent price. My girlfriend is from the area, so I will tailgating with Carolina fans and the like. I would not bank on there being a ton of tickets, because it is a night game, and their season is on the line. Just some advice, but best of luck to ya and GBO! :rock2:

Tailgating is at the fairgrounds so it's pretty wide open. Nothing to do around the stadium before or after that unless you're into being assaulted or want to watch trains go by.

Reactions: 1 person
Went in 92 & 00. Both went down to the wire. Hope we take care of bidness Sat!
Fans have always been nice. Wide open flatland around the stadium. Not much personality. Lots of empty seats vs UMass last week. Those should be filled with orange this week.

Been several times. The stadium isn't on campus. It's on the fair grounds. Decent tailgate scene...but will need to drive to go to any bars.

Usually, by late October, all hope is gone for USC. I've been to every game in Columbia since 2002 and I've bought off the street nearly every time.

I went in 2014 with gamecock fans. My parents meet me there. We had a good time. Tailgate is in the fairgrounds. It was so cold that day, but had a blast.

Usually, by late October, all hope is gone for USC. I've been to every game in Columbia since 2002 and I've bought off the street nearly every time.

Same story here. Never buy tickets for this game online.

Been to every game since mid 90s.

Same story here. Never buy tickets for this game online.

Been to every game since mid 90s.

If you have time, please inform us as to why you've attended all these games at Williams Brice Stadium.

I've lived in Columbia and Charleston and my family is from the area but I was never really motivated to attend the USC games. I finally attended the East Carolina game there this season and came away wholly unimpressed.

Am I missing something? I'm guessing the Clowney years were more fun??

Thinking about driving up with the wife. What sections do we have?

Lower Level: 16-18.
Upper Deck: 501, 502, 508, 509.

The seat beside me is going for $100 on Stubhub. Third row, by the band.

However, there will be orange scattered throughout W-B, I'm sure. :rock:

Lower Level: 16-18.
Upper Deck: 501, 502, 508, 509.

The seat beside me is going for $100 on Stubhub. Third row, by the band.

However, there will be orange scattered throughout W-B, I'm sure. :rock:

Many thanks.

VN Store

Back