Roe vs Wade Overturned

Sure and that’s their decision. But the point is simple, a rape victim needs emergency contraceptive, the most effective of which is an IUD.

That’s not absurd. Anyone is welcome to decline the advice of their provider, but the most effective way to prevent pregnancy is an IUD.

Which is why rape is a none issue in abortion.
What about all the women who don't report it or seek medical attention because they're ashamed or traumatized?

"non issue"? SMDH

I don’t even like my boss at work telling me what to do… much less the federal government. Why would anyone want big government? I have tried but can’t wrap my head around why that sounds like a good idea. Do anyone of you know anyone from any of the Eastern European/former Soviet states? The ones I know came here to get away from Big Brother. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yeah, F him if he doesn't like it when you're perusing the internet

Reactions: SD189
What about all the women who don't report it or seek medical attention because they're ashamed or traumatized?

"non issue"? SMDH

So they won’t go to a doctor for emergency contraceptives but will go for an abortion?

Obviously they can get plan B over the counter

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Again, many rape victims are traumatized and might not be thinking so clearly in the aftermath of an attack. Something you or I could never understand

I’m not seeing the problem. You have approximately a week to prevent conception without the need for an abortion.

I think in states with strict laws you’ll see women take advantage of that opportunity.

I’m not seeing the problem. You have approximately a week to prevent conception without the need for an abortion.

I think in states with strict laws you’ll see women take advantage of that opportunity.
"I'm not seeing the the problem". It's likely you never will. You're not a woman

Mark Levin on SCOTUS abortion ruling: 'We have 50 states for a reason'

Jun. 26, 2022 - 7:54 - 'Life, Liberty & Levin' host Mark Levin joined 'Sunday Morning Futures' to discuss the Supreme Court's abortion ruling and Biden's economic crises.

"I'm not seeing the the problem". It's likely you never will. You're not a woman

So a woman’s irresponsibly gives her a right to kill a human life. A man’s irresponsibility in the same scenario could render him living paycheck to paycheck for 18+ years to support that woman’s lifestyle based on her initial decision. Two parties are involved yet one holds all marbles.

Do you have to be a woman to realize that if you don’t want to carry a baby, there’s a really good option available?

Multiple really good options available some of which are even over the counter. But it’s not enough, why?

If you read my question, I specifically said at ANY time in the pregnancy.

Then your question has a very small target audience. Very, very few people on the pro choice side are anywhere remotely in agreement with that. My guess is that you feel the need to use that "any time" to try and paint your adversaries as extreme.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

I think abortion should be allowed up to birth and any child up to 2 years old. The 2 years would allow the parent or parents to see what kind of financial burden the child would be. If it came down with cancer or some other costly disease, aborting it post-birth would save tons of money and hardship. This would also give the parent or parents additional time should they have a change of heart and no longer want it. Adoption is too much trouble.

A modest proposal.

VN Store

Back