Roe vs Wade Overturned

It's comically apparent 8188 believes he's competing in something. Pathetically, he believes he's good at it

Your actual counter points are that men don’t get it and I’ll never understand the mindset of a rape victim.

None of that has anything to do with the point. Rape victims can obtain IUDs. If they have IUDs (the copper IUD specifically is the one used, meaning no hormones like others suggested) they will not need abortions.

Your actual counter points are that men don’t get it and I’ll never understand the mindset of a rape victim.

None of that has anything to do with the point. Rape victims can obtain IUDs. If they have IUDs (the copper IUD specifically is the one used, meaning no hormones like others suggested) they will not need abortions.

I guarantee the overwhelming majority of pro choice women would prefer an abortion in lieu of getting an IUD in if they don't already have one, especially in thr instance of rape. It's not really your place to say what they *should* do, especially when it comes to having a hunk of copper shoved into their cervix.

That's the point you're missing.

I guarantee the overwhelming majority of pro choice women would prefer an abortion in lieu of getting an IUD in if they don't already have one, especially in thr instance of rape. It's not really your place to say what they *should* do, especially when it comes to having a hunk of copper shoved into their cervix.

And I shouldn't have to feel it with my **** if I don't want to.

Reactions: DinkinFlicka

You think a rape victim would rather wait a few weeks/months on an abortion rather than a more instant solution?

Why? What’s your reasoning for that

You've been missing out. A 33 year old bartender was trying to educate me on IUDs and then he disappeared. Along with @OHvol40 who proclaims to be in the medical field.

And then Huff is using studies from the 90s and in Maryland to spread fear about women dying from homicide due to pregnancy. It's impressive.

Bro, you are so disingenuous it's unreal. Does being from the 90s and in Maryland discredit the study in some way? I linked to multiple studies and cited others. You're 100% FOS.

Reactions: Septic
Bro, you are so disingenuous it's unreal. Does being from the 90s and in Maryland discredit the report (not study) in some way? I linked to multiple studies and cited others. You're 100% FOS.

This seemed to be the main one, but go ahead. And yes being from the 90s (when homicide was far higher) and in Maryland (where homicide is insanely high) does discredit it. Obviously. As does the fact that the plurality of cases they evaluated were from autopsies and all suspected murders have autopsies.

But which link that I missed do you think is the strongest evidence? I’ll gladly check it out

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Who thinks this sounds like a good idea. Sounds like a great idea to test rural America.

F0EA20ED-A966-4BF5-8A02-0C2D666B6D1A.jpeg

Another elitist piece of trash degrading blue collar people. The ones who make this country run. Probably posted by a Starbucks barista. And a lot of the blue collar people at my plant make six figures because they bust their asses putting in overtime to make stuff happen.

Another elitist piece of trash degrading blue collar people. The ones who make this country run. Probably posted by a Starbucks barista. And a lot of the blue collar people at my plant make six figures because they bust their asses putting in overtime to make stuff happen.
What plant do you own?

Rural America is chock block full of radical Christians

Bro, you are so disingenuous it's unreal. Does being from the 90s and in Maryland discredit the study in some way? I linked to multiple studies and cited others. You're 100% FOS.

I will give you credit for correcting yourself and admitting that is a study, and is even called a study by the authors.

VN Store

Back