Roe vs Wade Overturned

Rich coming from someone who would charge rape victims with murder.

If you had it your way, you would imprison over 40 million people overnight because of your "feelings."
Yep, just like I would imprison everyone who ever murdered someone. If those 40 million hadn't murdered someone, that's 40 million that would be alive today. That isn't the win you think it is guy. I do feel for murder victims. sad that you don't.

Oh, and rape victims account for somewhere around .5% of all abortions. Try again.

Reactions: StarRaider
Yep, just like I would imprison everyone who ever murdered someone. If those 40 million hadn't murdered someone, that's 40 million that would be alive today. That isn't the win you think it is guy. I do feel for murder victims. sad that you don't.

Oh, and rape victims account for somewhere around .5% of all abortions. Try again.

Only 200000 rape victims. No big deal.

You need medication. ****ing lunatic. Lol.

Reactions: TRUEFANVol
Only 200000 rape victims. No big deal.

You need medication. ****ing lunatic. Lol.
I'm the lunatic? You support butchering and dismembering babies and I'm the lunatic? Dude, you're worldview is so warped. I guarantee you don't care about the rape victim. That's just another excuse for you. I'm done with you. Hope your heart is changed one day.

If we can't start with the reality that we're discussing both the life of the unborn and the life of the mother then we'll never get anywhere on this issue. My view is that I concede that reality. I then say life is complicated and messy sometimes so for that reason I believe abortion should be legal across our country via a federal law with restrictions. Maybe unfettered up to 15 weeks? Parental notification in most cases. No federal funding of it. What we can't have is women in Ann Arbor having a right that's not enjoyed by women 30 mins away in Toledo. This is a right women should have for a reasonable amount of time in their pregnancy. Is it murder to kill a fetus at week 15? Yeah, probably is but like I said "life is messy."

I've never felt more "moderate".

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Would someone mind explaining to me why, in 2022, would a rape victim not take a morning after pill?

This is going to be as fun to answer as the black people not being able to get to a voting center one.
Asking bc I don't know. How many days after intercourse is the morning after pill effective?

Would someone mind explaining to me why, in 2022, would a rape victim not take a morning after pill?

This is going to be as fun to answer as the black people not being able to get to a voting center one.

The Left believes, rightfully so for most of their supporters, that minorities are too stupid to use protection during sex or get an ID and most minorities believe it. It’s a weird Stockholm Syndrome paradox.

Maybe it's not the first thing on a woman's mind after a traumatic experience? Access?

Can a person really know what another person is thinking? As much as some here think they can, it's simply ignorance in making such assumptions

Reactions: acd4476
Maybe it's not the first thing on a woman's mind after a traumatic experience? Access?

Can a person really know what another person is thinking? As much as some here think they can, it's simply ignorance in making such assumptions

It would make sense that any medical facility, when a woman who has been raped has gone for examination, would have the morning after pill available and be able to counsel the victim on her options, having that available to her. The issue would be, of course, the trauma of the event and if the woman could or would be willing to be seen for a medical evaluation within the time frame required for the morning after pill to be effective.

It would make sense that any medical facility, when a woman who has been raped has gone for examination, would have the morning after pill available and be able to counsel the victim on her options, having that available to her. The issue would be, of course, the trauma of the event and if the woman could or would be willing to be seen for a medical evaluation within the time frame required for the morning after pill to be effective.
That's exactly the point of my question.

Why? Can you cite a post of mine to back up your claim ? I'm against abortion, but do believe your histrionics on the matter are quite the spectacle.

Sorry for hurting your feelings by agreeing with his opinion of you
Bro... A dude who just said that he supports a baby having scissors taken to their head, their brain sucked out, their skulls crushed, their limbs removed, and then vacuumed out of the womb called me a lunatic and you supported him.

What makes me a lunatic? That I think people who have done such things should face the consequences of their actions? That's lunacy? That's histrionics? I doubt you'd feel the same if the woman did it to her week old child, even if that child was a product of rape. But since this is referring to the baby in the womb, somehow you, supposedly being against abortion, side with the lunatic who cheers for it. Yeah, that's nuts and quite the spectacle.

I've never been raped (we'll leave out the story about the nurse 12 years my elder when I worked in the hospital during college...), and granted that I'm not a birthing person, but I would damn near guarantee you that the thought of conceiving an assailant's child wanders across a recovering rape victim's mind.

Access is not an issue, and if it is, it shouldn't be. Maybe Biden can send all the birthing people free kits using the CV19 mask protocol.

I've never been raped (we'll leave out the story about the nurse 12 years my elder when I worked in the hospital during college...), and granted that I'm not a birthing person, but I would damn near guarantee you that the thought of conceiving an assailant's child wanders across a recovering rape victim's mind.

Access is not an issue, and if it is, it shouldn't be. Maybe Biden can send all the birthing people free kits using the CV19 mask protocol.

What about minors? Seems like an access issue there.

Why? Can you cite a post of mine to back up your claim ? I'm against abortion, but do believe your histrionics on the matter are quite the spectacle.

Sorry for hurting your feelings by agreeing with his opinion of you
It wouldn’t be an issue for anybody that reported the rape and had somebody thinking for them. In the unreported cases it does need to be comprehended as clearly the victim likely wouldn’t be in full control of their faculties.

No, my argument has been you're trying to invalidate it without any support for your assertions. Abortions went down in Texas. Did they go down all 60%? Probably not. But they went down. And even if they went down 0, that makes no difference. It should be outlawed. Period.

You're desperate. And it's showing.

What assertion do I need to support?

VN Store

Back