Roe vs Wade Overturned

Cranking up the fear machine?

Having read some of the Democrat responses to this recent ruling, I can say with certainty, certain Democratic congress people are absolutely "cranking up the fear machine"? They're hoping to get votes, but IMO, abortion isn't going to move the needle as much as the poor economy and rapid inflation will. GOP will probably retake control. Not that it matters because idiots will still be running the country. Neither party provides good candidates.

Having read some of the Democrat responses to this recent ruling, I can say with certainty, certain Democratic congress people are absolutely "cranking up the fear machine"? They're hoping to get votes, but IMO, abortion isn't going to move the needle as much as the poor economy and rapid inflation will. GOP will probably retake control. Not that it matters because idiots will still be running the country. Neither party provides good candidates.
Wonder if the high gas prices will be used to justify mail in voting? Can't afford to drive to the polls.

Its easier to get an abortion than a gun. They need to STFU.

It’s a hypothetical, would you prefer the Delmarva? How about the 3 states in the Tri-cities area? The panhandle of WV? Evansville IN area? Wilmington Delaware? We can use any number of countless multi-state regions you prefer and delve into a pointless geographical debate… OR we could just stick to the topic.
Well, your chosen hypothetical was convenient for you because you were able to spin a yarn about a doctor and insurance companies covering one tiny region in 4 different states. However, in reality, almost the entire 4-corners region is part of the Navajo Nation. Those residents are covered by IHS.

Last edited:
I honestly have no idea. I don’t pay that much attention to everyone’s avatars. I look at the usernames. You do realize that’s a default avatar. Right?
Yes
And the other guy thinks you should change. I think it makes it look like the bad guy is schizophrenic

Reactions: StarRaider
Yes
And the other guy thinks you should change. I think it makes it look like the bad guy is schizophrenic
Lol. Apparently I’m going to have to keep my eyes peeled to locate see who it is. I know it’s not luther. Honestly, how could you confuse my posts with a liberal?

I’m going to slap you again and take away 2 more points.
It’s confusing because of the avy but you’re not posting stupidity.

Wait, why am I explaining this. This is @InVOLuntary s joke.
Now I’m wishing that it showed my avi rather than my username everytime I liked your posts. That really would have been driving you nuts because I like a lot of your posts.

I’d love to see the attitudes in here if the government mandated that you all had to live with your ill-advised choices you made as young people.

Teenage friends pressure you into shoplifting? You’re a life long thief, can’t turn back. Joined the military and want to get out? Too bad, you’re a lifer. Tried cocaine and it scared you? Too bad, you’re a mandated addict. Married to someone who turns out to be toxic? Too bad, divorce is illegal. Started a career you despise? Too bad, you’re doing it until you retire. Identity stolen because you clicked on a link in some email? Too bad, just gotta live with it, can’t recover your money, your credit score, none of it.
Had a one night stand with a woman one night and had a kid...........

Some things things do stay with you even if you don't want it to. It's called unintended consequence.

I'm not advocating pro or con abortion.

I’m going to slap you again and take away 2 more points.
It’s confusing because of the avy but you’re not posting stupidity.

Wait, why am I explaining this. This is @InVOLuntary s joke.
Truth is, when I see the purple V I skip it most of the time because I associate it with babble from the other guy.

VN Store

Back