Roe vs Wade Overturned

Well, at least you aren't denying what is about to go down in red states. Tennessee is my home, I've built a life here. I went to UT. It is hard to contemplate having to leave, but it might become necessary. For a party of "freedom" and "liberty", y'all sure seem quick to want to force anyone out that doesn't agree with you. I can't imagine carrying that kind of hatred around, but you do you.
You really think there is more "freedom" and "liberty" in California and New York? The states who had mayors and governors that were excluding unvaccinated people from restaurants and events. Maybe you should have a discussion with Kyrie Irving.

TARP & the emergency economic stabilization act of 2008 (aka the bank bailout) was authorized by congress and signed into law by Bush in 2008.

Obama wasn't inaugurated as POTUS until 2009, after the Bill was law.

At risk of accidentally hijacking this thread, consider educating yourself and stop trying to re-write history because you don't like Obama and want to cheap shot pile on and hope no one notices. Blaming Clinton for subprime mortgages is like blaming Trump for construction material shortages now. I suppose if you're desperate enough you can find 7 degrees to about anything, keep pulling the thread though.
I already knew Bush signed this into law. I've stated before he was worse than Obama. Now can you let the forum know how Democrats and Republicans voted on this legislation in the house and senate? I can go ahead and let people know the usual suspects like Hillary, Obama, Kerry, and McCain of course voted yes on this piece of legislation.

Here's the violent part:
“Extremist demonstrators made their way to the entrance of the Senate building and began forcibly trying to make entry by breaking down windows and pushing down doors,” according to the Arizona State Senate press release.

I think everyone here is aware of my disdain for politicians and government in general. So it should be no suprise that this is the kind of demonstration I favor. Certainly it is better than burning down private businesses or charitable organisations, blocking traffic on main roads, or creating autonomous zones. If the public doesn't like legislation, they should go where the legislators are. My only gripe is they chose the AZ capitol and not the American capitol.

I’d love to see the attitudes in here if the government mandated that you all had to live with your ill-advised choices you made as young people.

Teenage friends pressure you into shoplifting? You’re a life long thief, can’t turn back. Joined the military and want to get out? Too bad, you’re a lifer. Tried cocaine and it scared you? Too bad, you’re a mandated addict. Married to someone who turns out to be toxic? Too bad, divorce is illegal. Started a career you despise? Too bad, you’re doing it until you retire. Identity stolen because you clicked on a link in some email? Too bad, just gotta live with it, can’t recover your money, your credit score, none of it.

Would you say the same if all those "bad choices" could be given up for someone else to deal with?

You really think there is more "freedom" and "liberty" in California and New York? The states who had mayors and governors that were excluding unvaccinated people from restaurants and events. Maybe you should have a discussion with Kyrie Irving.
Yes, the opinion of a flat-earther is what we should all listen to

Reactions: OHvol40
Here would be my proposal….
Up to 26 weeks (end 2nd trimester), no reason
26-36 weeks - maternal health, fetus non-viability or significant birth defect, rape, incest
After 36 weeks - maternal health

Nothing will ever be perfect. But the extremes of no abortions or any abortion isn’t happening. So we have to start somewhere.

Reactions: OHvol40
Here would be my proposal….
Up to 26 weeks (end 2nd trimester), no reason
26-36 weeks - maternal health, fetus non-viability or significant birth defect, rape, incest
After 36 weeks - maternal health

Nothing will ever be perfect. But the extremes of no abortions or any abortion isn’t happening. So we have to start somewhere.
I think abortion should be allowed up to birth and any child up to 2 years old. The 2 years would allow the parent or parents to see what kind of financial burden the child would be. If it came down with cancer or some other costly disease, aborting it post-birth would save tons of money and hardship. This would also give the parent or parents additional time should they have a change of heart and no longer want it. Adoption is too much trouble.

VN Store

Back