Roe vs Wade Overturned

First of all, ALL laws are " forcing moral or religious beliefs on the masses." Every single law that has ever been passed.

Second, your faulty logic would support this idea: If you don't believe in slavery, don't own one."
You could also add in the modern day epidemic of sexual slavery.

“Hey buddy! No one is forcing you to own a sex slave! This is America. We are free to choose!”

Obama bailed out the banks which was not his predecessor but Clinton laying the tracks with the subprime mortgages in 1997.

TARP & the emergency economic stabilization act of 2008 (aka the bank bailout) was authorized by congress and signed into law by Bush in 2008.

Obama wasn't inaugurated as POTUS until 2009, after the Bill was law.

At risk of accidentally hijacking this thread, consider educating yourself and stop trying to re-write history because you don't like Obama and want to cheap shot pile on and hope no one notices. Blaming Clinton for subprime mortgages is like blaming Trump for construction material shortages now. I suppose if you're desperate enough you can find 7 degrees to about anything, keep pulling the thread though.

Reactions: OHvol40
TARP & the emergency economic stabilization act of 2008 (aka the bank bailout) was authorized by congress and signed into law by Bush in 2008.

Obama wasn't inaugurated as POTUS until 2009, after the Bill was law.

At risk of accidentally hijacking this thread, consider educating yourself and stop trying to re-write history because you don't like Obama and want to cheap shot pile on and hope no one notices. Blaming Clinton for subprime mortgages is like blaming Trump for construction material shortages now. I suppose if you're desperate enough you can find 7 degrees to about anything, keep pulling the thread though.
Subprime falls under Clinton’s watch.

But back to Obama having supermajority and didn’t codify. He ran on it and had the numbers and didn’t do it. Again, yesterday could have been prevented by many on the left, Obama, RBG, Clinton or Harry Reid

Last edited:
Reactions: hog88
Why can't I get one of these abortion supporters to answer my question? Why would it be necessary to kill the baby if we can medically save it once it is removed from the mother?

I don't think you'll find too many who will argue that abortion past viability is a hill they're going to die on.

Reactions: OHvol40

But back to Obama having supermajority and didn’t codify. He ran on it and had the numbers and didn’t do it. Again, yesterday could have been prevented by many on the left, Obama, RBG, Clinton or Harry Reid

If you're going to regress the argument, why didn't you just start there - instead of wrongly blaming Obama for a law that his predecessor signed? Not as sexy?

Reactions: volfanhill
FREEDOM to CHOSE. You dont believe in abortion, that's fine, don't get one. This is the slippery slope of forcing moral and religious beliefs on the masses.

Question for you. Since you are in full support of abortions I would like to hear your answer. Putting sexual assault aside. If a woman gets pregnant, in your opinion, is it acceptable for her, at any point in the pregnancy, to walk into a medical facility and have an abortion for any reason she sees fit?

Question for you. Since you are in full support of abortions I would like to hear your answer. Putting sexual assault aside. If a woman gets pregnant, in your opinion, is it acceptable for her, at any point in the pregnancy, to walk into a medical facility and have an abortion for any reason she sees fit?
Yes. But not past 4-5 months. Thats my opinion

Reactions: ohhbother

Again, watching you try and bang on him for not doing something you wouldn't have wanted him to do anyway is about par or the course. Even when you can't blame him, you still try.

Before or after 20 weeks gestation?

VN Store

Back