Roe vs Wade Overturned

I guess that’s subjective . Threw out my 30+ years all I have seen is a country getting more and more separated .

While at the same time the federal government has taken on a more and more hands on role. That would seem to go against your hypothesis

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
That was my thinking as well.

I'm against abortion but also against making them illegal. If you can make that choice and own up to it then pay for it on your dime and don't rely on tax payer dollars.

My wife is 8 months pregnant and I remember watching our boy at 10-11 weeks in the ultrasound and it was blatantly obvious that that was a little, living human in there. My wife is also an NP who spent a lot of time in the NICU during school and learned a lot. When they are that far along and go through an abortion it isn't some magic pill that causes the baby to disappear.. they suffer during the process and it isn't pretty. Every pregnant woman that chooses one should be forced to watch it on an ultrasound or something similar and visit the NICU to see premies before going through with it.

38 states, some blue, some red, have what’s called fetal homicide laws. The fact that those laws exists creates a huge hole in the progressive argument of oh it’s simply a clump of cells. You are absolutely correct in that abortion is a very barbaric thing. What’s strange is that there are activists that say killing baby animals is murder but have no issues with killing human babies.

Unfortunately, some of those leftist politicians have riled up their base, while giving the green light to use violence.
I do not condone violence for any political reasons at the same time but we need to determine what is protected federally and state protect ASAP because this is only going to get worst

Just curious, of those supporting today's decision, who wants the feds to butt out and just let the states act as they each see fit, and who would support a federal abortion law?

While at the same time the federal government has taken on a more and more hands on role. That would seem to go against your hypothesis
The federal government is not separating this country . Conservative and liberal views are what’s separating this country .

Just curious, of those supporting today's decision, who wants the feds to butt out and just let the states act as they each see fit, and who would support a federal abortion law?
i would like someone to explain to me where this line is and put something in place to prevent this line from being crossed ever again

A few minutes ago, I received a call from Planned Parenthood. I exhibited great restraint. Rather than asking them if they were also up tonight celebrating today’s Supreme Court decision, I just answered and immediately hung up on them.

38 states, some blue, some red, have what’s called fetal homicide laws. The fact that those laws exists creates a huge hole in the progressive argument of oh it’s simply a clump of cells. You are absolutely correct in that abortion is a very barbaric thing. What’s strange is that there are activists that say killing baby animals is murder but have no issues with killing human babies.

Every person that is against milking cows I'd be willing to bet are against illegal abortions.

No, I'm curious. Pence has already come out and said he'd support a federal ban. Others seem satisfied if particular states get to make women service animals.
They are all about state's rights on this issue tonight, but they will fall in line for a federal ban denying state's rights on the same issue. Give it a couple weeks.

Pence and McConnell and anyone that agrees with a federal ban are lying hypocrites. Plain and simple.

Reactions: clarksvol00
We live in a country where you’re forced to have a child but said child isn’t even safe at school in this country

Not……sure……..if this is an argument against RvW and you’re venting frustration about it or just a comment that veered off the path to offer commentary on another issue…but: when is anyone really “safe?”

I can tell you that children in wombs will be safer in many locales moving forward

They are all about state's rights on this issue tonight, but they will fall in line for a federal ban denying state's rights on the same issue. Give it a couple weeks.

Pence and McConnell and anyone that agrees with a federal ban are lying hypocrites. Plain and simple.
so what’s the line on states right and a federal right because I see way to many people saying this should be up to the state .

so what’s the line on states right and a federal right because I see way to many people saying this should be up to the state .
If it's not in the constitution then it's up to the state. That's the way it works. And I would be vehemently against a federal law

The federal government is not separating this country . Conservative and liberal views are what’s separating this country .
Aside from gun control, last I checked liberals aren't trying to deny rights to people. Conservatives are the ones using the power of their governments to do that. They will go on and on about freedom and liberty, then immediately turn around and **** all over that. They want rights and freedom for themselves while stomping on anyone outside their group.

VN Store

Back