Rodrigo Duterte: Potential terrorist/enemy of freedom

Duterte Fires Back at Chelsea Clinton

The “joke” was delivered in a speech Duterte gave on Friday concerning the imposition of martial law to quell an uprising by Islamic State militants on the island of Mindanao. He was addressing a brigade of soldiers scheduled for deployment to the battle zone around Marawi City.

“For this martial law, and the consequences of martial law, and the ramifications of martial law, I and I alone would be responsible. Just work, I’ll take care of it. I will be the one to imprison you. If you have committed rape three times, I’ll take responsibility for it. If you marry four, son of a *****, you’ll get beaten up,” Duterte said to the troops.

Chelsea Clinton’s critical tweet was terse:

[twitter]https://twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/868206965255786496[/twitter]

These whores, they hear “rape.” Like, like Chelsea, she slammed me. I was not joking, I was being sarcastic. Listen to the speech. I do not laugh at my own jokes. I will tell her, when your father, the president of the United States, was f***ing Lewinsky and the girls in the White House, how did you feel? Did you slam your father?

Reactions: 1 person
Incredible video coming strait from Duterte's mouth.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHjlCmdyesY[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
article needs pics. calling it fake news without. a quick google turned up that she died in 2000? so idk.

Duterte Tells US "You Have To Pay" To Station Troops In Philippines | ZeroHedge
Is this a shakedown?

The remarks came during a speech given to Philippine troops where he said of allied US forces: "I’d like to put on notice if there is an American agent here, from now on, you want the Visiting Forces Agreement done? You have to pay," he said. "It is a shared responsibility, but your share of responsibility does not come free, after all, when the war breaks out we all pay."

"(The US) is free to advance their troops in our land … We do not like it because we want to remain neutral," the ultra-nationalist Duterte added in his speech. "But the exigency of the moment requires their presence here, I am okay with that."

duterte1.jpg

Duterte is looking at how the US is using Ukraine and is catching on to how we treat proxies.

Ex-Philippine Leader Duterte Slams US, Marcos in Chinese Media

“The Americans are the ones pushing the Philippine government to go out there and find a quarrel and eventually maybe start a war,” Duterte was quoted as saying in an interview with Communist Party-run Global Times published Friday. “But I do not think that America will die for us.”

Duterte is looking at how the US is using Ukraine and is catching on to how we treat proxies.

Ex-Philippine Leader Duterte Slams US, Marcos in Chinese Media

“The Americans are the ones pushing the Philippine government to go out there and find a quarrel and eventually maybe start a war,” Duterte was quoted as saying in an interview with Communist Party-run Global Times published Friday. “But I do not think that America will die for us.”
lol, he picked plenty of fights with China himself. how quickly his tone changes when he isn't in power.

VN Store

Back