Rod Wilks < K-9??

K-9 is the greatest buddy movie between cop and dog of the entire 1980s. Rod ain't got **** on that.

K-9 is the greatest buddy movie between cop and dog of the entire 1980s. Rod ain't got **** on that.

Rin 10 10 k-9 cop and Turner and Hooch are good ones too.. Rod Wilks wrote the scripts, acted in, and directed all three as a child for a homework project...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The K-9 reportedly had nightmares all night that night, and was found dead the next morning. Cause of death? Suicide.

Yet another "I have no life thread" Freak continues to approve.(anything to make a buck).
I agree. the only reason he's letting this thread survive is because we're courting Purina and plan to sell ad space on Smokey's hind end.

Reactions: 3 people
Yet another "I have no life thread" Freak continues to approve.(anything to make a buck).

Freak has told me privately he will never kill a thread with Rod Wilks in it. His exact words were, "You must be a idiot. Are you really that stupid? Apparently you couldn't even get accepted by the University of Cincinnati!!!"

Freak makes his kids chip in gas money every morning before he takes them to school.

VN Store

Back