Rod Wilks Facebook Status:

Does this mean he was on a break or he was busy breaking his foot off in the arses of some jabronis?

I was unaware the Facebook servers could support Rod the Bod and all his glory..... interesting....

I heard Rod's FB status can only be read by God and the angels, any lesser person would go blind by the shear greatness. Who is this, undercovervols?

I heard Rod's FB status can only be read by God and the angels, any lesser person would go blind by the shear greatness. Who is this, undercovervols?

It's sort of like the Holy of Holys in the Jewish temple. You can only go in once per year, and they tie a rope around your ankle so they can drag you out if you die.

It's sort of like the Holy of Holys in the Jewish temple. You can only go in once per year, and they tie a rope around your ankle so they can drag you out if you die.

I feel like I've led a good life, but I still need to find Rod.

Freaking awesome....just awesome :lolabove:

I could literally read these posts all day. Always good to get a good laugh at work.

I hate to think about it, but what happens after Wilks graduates???? Will his legend grow? Will he be immortalized on Rocky Top forever after he's gone?

What will happen next for The Great One?

Does this mean he was on a break or he was busy breaking his foot off in the arses of some jabronis?

I think it clearly means that Derrick Dooley was the wrong choice for the job and should be immediately fired

VN Store

Back