Rocky Top League

Maze looked pretty "A-Maze-ing" as the lame PA guy pointed out several times last year in the RTL so I wouldn't expect anything more out of him really.

Muller played at Marquette a couple of years ago. Idk if the guy can even dunk. He can hit his lay ups so thats more than Stevie Pearl can do. I think that Mike Smith from ETSU is a hooper..

He only used the law firm, shooting clinic, "Damon Johnson never misses", ..etc about a thousand times. The chubby he had for the kid from Fulton was pretty bad too.

He only used the law firm, shooting clinic, "Damon Johnson never misses", ..etc about a thousand times. The chubby he had for the kid from Fulton was pretty bad too.
Yeah and he would use them back to back which made it even worse...I couldn't believe that first dunk Tyler Smith threw down, that just wasn't right lol

That one was just sick. I felt bad for whoever it was who got dunked on. That was the perfect "Wanna get away?" commercial

That one was just sick. I felt bad for whoever it was who got dunked on. That was the perfect "Wanna get away?" commercial
That was one of the best I've seen in person in a while, Negedu has some ups too but Tyler just kept throwing down one right after another

VN Store

Back