Rocky Top League - 2016

Actually I found a couple more from Dan.

"Lamonte Phillips goes fifth, Schofield goes sixth, Bone seventh."

"Wayne Chism, Detrick Mostella, & Bobby Maze are off the board."

Lamonte Phillips got game! lol

I wish that they schedules were posted. The website says 6/15-6/29 and also says games are at 6, 7:30, and 9 on Monday and Wednesday nights. That would only be 5 nights. 6/15 is next Wednesday. I think that the guy from the KNS tweeted different dates.

Maybe there won't be a championship game and the 6 teams will only play a 5 night round robin.

Wed, Jun 15 6:00 pm Knoxville News Sentinel DeRoyal Industries
Wed, Jun 15 7:30 pm Gametime Sidekicks Rice Buick GMC
Wed, Jun 15 9:00 pm H3 Sports Tillman Companies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fri, Jun 17 6:00 pm Knoxville News Sentinel Rice Buick GMC
Fri, Jun 17 7:30 pm DeRoyal Industries Tillman Companies
Fri, Jun 17 9:00 pm Gametime Sidekicks H3 Sports

Reactions: 1 person
It's Wednesday/Friday this week and then Monday/Wednesday the next two weeks. I was wondering how it was going to work running 6/16-6/29.

Wed, Jun 15 6:00 pm Knoxville News Sentinel DeRoyal Industries
Wed, Jun 15 7:30 pm Gametime Sidekicks Rice Buick GMC
Wed, Jun 15 9:00 pm H3 Sports Tillman Companies

Fri, Jun 17 6:00 pm Knoxville News Sentinel Rice Buick GMC
Fri, Jun 17 7:30 pm DeRoyal Industries Tillman Companies
Fri, Jun 17 9:00 pm Gametime Sidekicks H3 Sports

Mon, Jun 20 6:00 pm H3 Sports DeRoyal Industries
Mon, Jun 20 7:30 pm Gametime Sidekicks Knoxville News Sentinel
Mon, Jun 20 9:00 pm Rice Buick GMC Tillman Companies

Wed, Jun 22 6:00 pm H3 Sports Rice Buick GMC
Wed, Jun 22 7:30 pm Knoxville News Sentinel Tillman Companies
Wed, Jun 22 9:00 pm Gametime Sidekicks DeRoyal Industries

Mon, Jun 27 6:00 pm Tillman Companies Gametime Sidekicks
Mon, Jun 27 7:30 pm Rice Buick GMC DeRoyal Industries
Mon, Jun 27 9:00 pm Knoxville News Sentinel H3 Sports

Wed, Jun 29 6:00 pm Tournament (Consolation Game #3 vs #4)
Wed, Jun 29 7:30 pm Tournament (Championship Game #1 vs #2)

Reactions: 1 person
OK at this point I'm planning on going tomorrow night for at least the 6 and 7:30 games. May stay if I feel awake enough for the about hour and a half drive home. I'm headed to Lost and Found records to visit Maria and friends and then off to Littons for lunch with a gal pal and then head west to Catholic High. Look for a short white haired [medium length] man with a white closely trimmed beard. I have tattoos on both arms. A nekkid chick on my right one. I'm hard to miss.

Last edited:
OK at this point I'm planning on going tomorrow night for at least the 6 and 7:30 games. May stay if I feel awake enough for the about hour and a half drive home. I'm headed to Lost and Found records to visit Maria and friends and then off to Littons for lunch with a gal pal and then head west to Catholic High. Look for a short white haired [medium length] man with a white closely trimmed beard. I have tattoos on both arms. A nekkid chick on my right one. I'm hard to miss.

I'll be there for sure .

Mostella 44 points. Turner 33. Parker 12. Wms 20. fulk 6. Bone 18 Bowden 16. Alexander 9. phillips 16. Hubbs 8. Johnson 11.

Last edited:
Williams just seems like a workhorse. None of his game may be pretty, he just gets it done. He's the concrete in our foundation class.

I wish that Turner was taking fewer shots (29) and his teammates were scoring more. But it is the RTL, so it doesn't really matter. Just hope he gets his teammates more involved at UT. Similar with Mostella (35 shots).

Also, Phillips was 0-6 from the 3 point line.

I figured Hubbs would be a waste as 1st player picked. Historically, plays in the RTL like he does in TBA...like he rather be somewhere else and no effort.

VN Store

Back