Rocky Top 101st Style!

I remember Eighty-Duece wanting to jump into Kandahar because they wanted a combat jump so they could get a stupid "mustard stain" on their jump wings. Knowing that it was surrounded by mine fields back in '03.

You are both wrong!!! 25th Infantry Division is the BEST AND SMARTEST Division!!!! TROPIC LIGHTNING!

Ummm no. 25th relieved us (101st) in '06 at Speicher and their Division HQ lost a tuff box of Top Secret hard drives. They had loddy doddy everybody in the DMAIN going through 15-20 conexes. Too many Aloha Friday's and not enough deployment training.

For the record, all the players are Soldiers of the 101st Division Screaming Eagle Band, as am I. I am also the incoming Operations Representative for the band. If you want us at Neyland, we just need a contact from UT to make it happen!!!!!

GO VOLS!!!!!

Director of Bands is Don Ryder.....pretty sure you can navigate to their web page and get contact information...or I will when I get home.

Hey yankee lead singer, it's "sodie" pop, not sOda pop. Appreciate the effort though.

For the record, all the players are Soldiers of the 101st Division Screaming Eagle Band, as am I. I am also the incoming Operations Representative for the band. If you want us at Neyland, we just need a contact from UT to make it happen!!!!!

GO VOLS!!!!!

Well, It wasn't too shabby. In fact, even I liked it.

Reactions: OneVolNation

VN Store

Back