Rocket Man

Rocket Man is the best and fitting for both football and academics. Could build his Heistman campaign around it.

I also like astro-glide. Who doesn't?

Rocket Man or Space Dobbs will suffice. Josh's performance in Columbia was otherworldly. Furthermore, enough with the Dobb Goblin references. I have a hard time believing any of you would be chuckling if your son or daughter's medical condition was directly attributed to a silly, sophomoric nickname.

Last edited:
No one liked Dobb Voliday. Lol. Most don't like Dobb Goblin.

My brother in law is a jawja fan and he said last night Dobbs runs like he's covered in butter, just gliding around. We started calling him Dobb a Butta or Dobbutta

As in money.

You know.....you're a great poster. Truly.

But you may be the worst nickname giver ever.

You'd find a homeless guy on the corner with no legs and nickname him "Lucky."

Rocket Man or Space Dobbs will suffice. Josh's performance in Columbia was otherworldly. Furthermore, enough with the Dobb Goblin references. I have a hard time believing any of you would be chuckling if your son or daughter's medical condition was directly attributed to a silly, sophomoric nickname.

I'm pretty sure it's a reference to the super villan, the Hobb Goblin, who throws flaming pumpkin bombs. Not in reference to his medical condition.

This is what was told to South Carolina before the comeback...

B1Duj1lCQAA5w2-.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Whatever the nickname he is full of class, intellect and electricity athletically. Proud to have him. He just seems to have the Tee Martin, Manning, shular leadership intangibles.

Major Dobbs to ground control......I'm just standing in the endzone.....in Williams brice.....just broke the game Cocks back and there's nothing Spurrier can do!!!!

Lol I like Major Dobbs. But I will think Dobb Goblin every time when it comes to him. Woodsman really did a job of drilling that one home lol. Wish he would come back

Reactions: 1 person
I'm pretty sure it's a reference to the super villan, the Hobb Goblin, who throws flaming pumpkin bombs. Not in reference to his medical condition.

I'm guessing you've missed some of the posts that used his forehead and eyebrows as a part of the criteria.

VN Store

Back