Robert Hubbs

Hubbs has a beautiful jump shot.

I'm glad we signed Hubbs, but, let's wait and see what he does on the court against better competition night after night.
We have heard the hype before on these players who were supposed to be the next best thing since sliced bread until they get here and wash out. I hope he is as good as advertised or better.

I'm glad we signed Hubbs, but, let's wait and see what he does on the court against better competition night after night.
We have heard the hype before on these players who were supposed to be the next best thing since sliced bread until they get here and wash out. I hope he is as good as advertised or better.
Most of the excitement surrounding him is in reference to the insane displays he put up against the elite players and competition in the AAU circuit he played over the summer. I agree though he still had a lot left to prove.

Reactions: 2 people

Having a nice jump shot has nothing to do with who you are playing lol.

His game will make every other player on the team better next year. If Stokes comes back, we will be an outstanding team next year.

Became Dyer Co HS's all-time leading scorer tonight. Looking forward to seeing him play at the end of the month.

he looks exactly like scotty hopson except he is thinner and his face is all different.

To each their own. I think they somewhat resemble each other. Face only. Not ability, body style, or otherwise.

SCOTTYHOPSON7_25150.jpg

A9K7hADCMAAd07J.jpg

Attachments

• jhklou.bmp
    131.4 KB · Views: 13
I saw Hubbs play tonight at Hardin County. He is super smooth with great leaping ability and range. He hit a couple from NBA range. I was also surprised by his defense. He had around five or so blocks.

VN Store

Back