Road Vols. Mizzou game

I hope the actual team makes the trip and not the mentally weak scrubs that took the field in the Swamp,

I'll be there! Section 102, my in laws are Mizzou fans, so it will be only me wearing Orange, but they are riding with me in my Orange and White Jeep! Go Vols!

I might have a hilarious problem.

My ticket was free. However, it doesn't give me a section/seat number, all is has is a * over a "26", and at the bottom it says "student ID required".

I'm pretty sure I can BS my way through the whole student ID thing, but how funny would it be if they put me in the middle of the Mizzou student section???

Does anyone know where and what time the players will exit the bus and enter the stadium? AKA Vol Walk. Thanks

I hope the actual team makes the trip and not the mentally weak scrubs that took the field in the Swamp,
That's my concern, but more Milton than the team in general. If bad Joe makes an appearance, we'd better be getting pressure on that QB or it will be a long afternoon for the good guys.

I might have a hilarious problem.

My ticket was free. However, it doesn't give me a section/seat number, all is has is a * over a "26", and at the bottom it says "student ID required".

I'm pretty sure I can BS my way through the whole student ID thing, but how funny would it be if they put me in the middle of the Mizzou student section???
Where you parking?

VN Store

Back