Road Trap: Memphis v. Arizona

Hey mempho blues ,do you go to very many TIGERS games

No. I attended Tiger High as a transfer from UT, but have always been a Vol fan through and through. I think your team, though, is one of the best. They are really a force to be reckoned with. I very much want to get my hands on some tickets for Feb. 23rd. :good!:

I think that game can possibly be one of the biggest games in college BB this year, if not the best . I really wasn't impressed with the vols untill the prince guy became a factor. Now they might have a chance for a deep run in the tournament. Winning at TIGER high , I really dont think they have enuf

I'm sure he'll have an ax to grind ,isn't he from mem ( by way of ariz to TN ) most players coming back to play in mem usually light the TIGERS up for 20 or 30

I'm sure he'll have an ax to grind ,isn't he from mem ( by way of ariz to TN ) most players coming back to play in mem usually light the TIGERS up for 20 or 30
there won't be many individuals lighting up the tigers for 20 or 30 this season

no , i think the banks guy fom mem that went to ark st. got them for a bunch . lofton could be next , but he will need alot of help for TN to get a win ! Hey man been nice chatting but I gotta go out and work in the yard for awhile

no , i think the banks guy fom mem that went to ark st. got them for a bunch . lofton could be next , but he will need alot of help for TN to get a win ! Hey man been nice chatting but I gotta go out and work in the yard for awhile

I was at that game and Banks was the only one really shooting the ball for the team so yeah, he is going to get some points. He is from Memphis and a pretty good player as well. He is the only threat that Arky St. has. Banks had 32 of the 63 points vs. the Tigers.

Whether Lofton lights it up Feb 23rd will largely depend if he finds his stroke. He is knocking some down but still appears to be struggling a bit.

Yes, we did see Banks light it up in mem, like DEN sayed guy's from MEM or the area tend to come to the Forum and EXPLODE! Yes. With all yalls dis, I am the former HARD!Yall so kind on here!HA HA HA HA! I'll do better just for Robbins>>>,.

How about yourself, we are invited to alot of friends parties but, probaly stay @ home, wake up fresh, to see TN whoooop WIS.

VN Store

Back