Rivals

You are entitled to your opinions. But I have lots of access to recruiting services and I have no idea how you guys think our recruiting is going to be bad this year. We will have a Top 5 class, thats all you can ask for.

I am in there with Rexvol; please, please let me be wrong. I'm prepared to eat crow raw, medium, spoiled, and even as buzzard upchucked seconds when it comes to this topic. My only source is Rivals; I could very well be missing a bigger picture that is out there. Hope so!!:salute:

we all understand that recruiting is the lifeblood if a program and we all love the Vols, so we'll be dancing on tabletops if we have a top five class. I just want to keep pace with UF and UGA. You see, Ive lived through 11 straight years of losing to Bama. I never want to be owned by a hated rival like that again. And I can almost see UF and UGA start to seperate from us in terms of talent.

What is up with Ole Miss this year. They are putting together a strong class this year.
Coach O is supposed to be a master recruiter. They had a very good class last year as well. Check out some Ole Miss boards and you'll see that many of their fans are happpier losing with Coach O than they were winning with Cutcliffe for the sole reason that they think Coach O is going to harness enough talent into Oxford to win the SEC.

Coach O will probably perform well until he gets his next DUI and domestic violence charge

You dont think that Coach O and Hillbilly are one in the same do you?

VN Store

Back