Rivals Ranking

40/60 in Clemson's favor?

Surely you dont mean in UNC's favor because he said his position coach getting fired really hurt UNC's chances with him.

Well, just over 2 weeks until signing day and we are in the lead. I doubt we hold onto it but we should maintain a top 5 class(UF, LSU, Texas, USC, and UT will all have crazy classes).

Well, just over 2 weeks until signing day and we are in the lead. I doubt we hold onto it but we should maintain a top 5 class(UF, LSU, Texas, USC, and UT will all have crazy classes).

you doubt we'll hold on to it? better watch out, you're starting to sound like a negavol

USC always closes good. If we get Austin and Jones I don't think we lose it. But USC will probably end number 1.

if we got austin and jones (not likely) there is no way we couldn't finish number one

I wouldn't say no way. LSU could end with 3 5 stars and 1 or 2 4 stars. If we land Austin/Corley(maybe both), Sykes, Hall, Jones, Creer, Moore, and McKenzie/McNeil, yeah, it is ours.

LSU can have their top 5 class. Les Miles is an idiot. He reminds me of Ray Golf. He won't be able to develop those recruits like Saban did. LSU will very soon not be in the top tier of the SEC any longer.

Who is left on USC's board that can push them up? Any ideas on how many offers the others will be making?

It wouldn't seem that all of them will sign as many as UT.

I dont think 1-5 really means much difference usually, but if the Vols get Austin and Jones in addition to Berry and Donald. I dont care what any service says, that the #1 CLASS, hands down.

I dont think 1-5 really means much difference usually, but if the Vols get Austin and Jones in addition to Berry and Donald. I dont care what any service says, that the #1 CLASS, hands down.
and it would be crazy if we add creer and corley two those two

VN Store

Back