Rivals 250 Update Prediction...

thunder5

Cause I like to party
Rivals is updating their 250 today around lunch...I bet you all a buffalo nickel for every bump (if any) they drop someone out...my prediction is Hyatt and/or McDaniel in and Eason and/or Mays out...

And I know at least one of you are going to say who cares...we’ll if you don’t care then feel free to ignore this thread...and the truth is I don’t care...it’s just so predictable at this point it’s easy to have fun with

Rivals is updating their 250 today around lunch...I bet you all a buffalo nickel for every bump (if any) they drop someone out...my prediction is Hyatt and/or McDaniel in and Eason and/or Mays out...

And I know at least one of you are going to say who cares...we’ll if you don’t care then feel free to ignore this thread...and the truth is I don’t care...it’s just so predictable at this point it’s easy to have fun with
inbf @Bassmaster_Vol gets all posty up in hurr.

Yup. Bump someone, drop someone to even if out. Bet not a single Bama commit drops but many will be bumped up.

No one will be in the 250, unless it's like D.Bailey or Calloway.
Rivals tried everything to keep Hyatt out, but he will be a 4 star, but only because Rivals knows us Vol fans would rip him apart.
Don't be surprised if we have no one in the top 250 besides the obvious H. Bailey and Lawrence.
I'd say McDaniel, Hyatt, Calloway will all be 4 stars. Cooper, Green, and McDonald will be 5.7 3 stars probably.

No one will be in the 250, unless it's like D.Bailey or Calloway.
Rivals tried everything to keep Hyatt out, but he will be a 4 star, but only because Rivals knows us Vol fans would rip him apart.
Don't be surprised if we have no one in the top 250 besides the obvious H. Bailey and Lawrence.
I'd say McDaniel, Hyatt, Calloway will all be 4 stars. Cooper, Green, and McDonald will be 5.7 3 stars probably.

Not too bad of a guess.

I am sure some of Bama, UGA, LSUs and Clemsons commits will get bumped up. Our will likely go down. Even Bailey and Lawrence. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if Hyatt doesn’t get his bump.

Reactions: feathersax
Well...I missed on Hyatt and McDaneil...should have known they were going to bump the guy most likely to decommit...but I was right about Mays and Eason dang near dropped out

Well...I missed on Hyatt and McDaneil...should have known they were going to bump the guy most likely to decommit...but I was right about Mays and Eason dang near dropped out
Like I said,
Hyatt and McDaniel will be 4 stars tomorrow when they update the rest. Don't be shocked if Cooper and McDonald are 3 stars.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Stars are BS anyway; it's what they do on the field that ultimately counts. Anyone remember Bryce Brown?

While this argument is somewhat valid, it’s got MAJOR flaws, Just look on our team. Who are our best players? Smith (5*), JJ(4*), MC(4*), Warrior (4*), Henry T (high 4*), Bituli (4*), Taylor (4*), JG (4*), DWA (4*), Solomon (5*).

We like to think that lower ranked guys who get great coaching can always beast the blue chip HS players. That’s true in some cases but the vast majority of the time it doesn’t. If it did then Bama, UGA, LSU and Clemson would load up on lower ranked guys every year.

Ya know what, i started counting players from TN, players committed to TN, amount of players from big football states, etc. but decided I won't worry about this list until it plays a football game...

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Evaluating most 5 and high 4 star is easy. Most of these kids do jump off tape and at camps there is a difference in Athletic explosion. The one thing they can't evaluate is heart mental toughness. The ones who get drafted have it the ones who don't have it don't. The hardest evaluation is next 400 500 kids. They our so close in so many things they do so you hope your coaches get the right ones not the wrong ones.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Like I said,
Hyatt and McDaniel will be 4 stars tomorrow when they update the rest. Don't be shocked if Cooper and McDonald are 3 stars.

Yep...they’ve bumped one guy...I expect you’re right about at least Hyatt from what they’ve said lately...they’ll owe us at least two drops to make up for it

I just checked the commit list...Hyatt’s a 5.8 now...McDaniel is still a 5.7 but Hodge is now a 5.6...we’ll see how the rest of the re-ranks shake out

Honestly...looking at that commit list now...I pretty much agree with what they’ve got...I would probably flip Calloway and Hyatt...I think Hyatt has done more and has shown more as a WR than Calloway and is therefore a better WR prospect...but that’s probably just splitting hairs...

This of course assumes they don’t drop anyone else...they do owe us one more at this point

Evaluating most 5 and high 4 star is easy. Most of these kids do jump off tape and at camps there is a difference in Athletic explosion. The one thing they can't evaluate is heart mental toughness. The ones who get drafted have it the ones who don't have it don't. The hardest evaluation is next 400 500 kids. They our so close in so many things they do so you hope your coaches get the right ones not the wrong ones.
I like the Pruitt evaluation technique. If the kid can run and knocks the crap out of people offer him.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back