Rivals 100 for 2010

I think smith will be a 4*. ESPN doesnt have many of the 2010 players evaluated but I think I did see that they evaluated him as a 79.

I think Denzel McCoy has a very viable shot at preseason 5* and he's certainly someone we've made an impression on.

Jackson Jeffcoat should be considered for #1, imo. He has the physicals to be an elite DE once he spends some time in a CF strength and conditioning program: 6-4/5, 230, and a 4.60 forty. I don't think he'll be #1 initially, but with another stellar year as a senior he could eventually end up there.

Jackson Jeffcoat - Football Recruiting
Scout.com: Jackson Jeffcoat Profile

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/StBts_HNIvI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/StBts_HNIvI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I think convincing arguments could be made for Jake Heaps, Blake Bell, Lache Seastrunk, Michael Dyer, Marcus Lattimore, Seantrel Henderson, or Robert Woods being #1. They all have elite physicals and have proven themselves to be truly special on the field. Also, imo BB is a better prospect that Seastrunk, Dyer, or Lattimore. :)

Last edited:
My top 5 in no order would be
Seantrel Henderson
Jackson Jeffcoat
Blake Bell
Lache Seastrunk
Markeith Ambles

Any of those guys could get #1 with no complaint from me.

I think smith will be a 4*. ESPN doesnt have many of the 2010 players evaluated but I think I did see that they evaluated him as a 79.

ESPN also has Janzen Jackson rated like crap and Bryce Brown as like #8 overall which are both ridiculous. I don't pay much attention to what they have to say...

My personal top six would be:

1. Seantrel Henderson
2. Jake Heaps
3. Lache Seastrunk
4. Markeith Ambles
5. Blake Bell
6. Robert Woods

actually, now that i think about it, the list will probably be all over rivals and volquest, so surely i'll see it myself haha. guess a link couldnt hurt tho.

I haven't heard anything about it not coming out today. I'm surprised that they have been saying for the last week or so that it would be out today and nothing is up on their site yet. Bizarre...

My personal top six would be:

1. Seantrel Henderson
2. Jake Heaps
3. Lache Seastrunk
4. Markeith Ambles
5. Blake Bell
6. Robert Woods

hm... heaps ended up like the fifth or sixth quarterback overall.

VN Store

Back