Rivals 100 for 2010

VolFan68

If this has already been reported sorry. Heard today on Rivals radio, the the 2010 football rivals 100 would be released next week. This will the earliest it has ever been released.

no doubt VF. i am interested in seeing where Jaques, Heaps, and OC Brown land. i think Seastink will be #1.

i got all excited for a minute. oh well. i cant wait to see where jaques is rated.<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.latourgolf.net/la-tour-golf-nets/pages/2819/what-did-tiger-woods-do-for-black-history.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.latourgolf.net/la-tour-golf-nets/pages/2819/what-did-tiger-woods-do-for-black-history.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

LOL, yeah me too.....shucks....

I think Robert Crisp, Seantrel Henderson, Jake Heaps, or Lache Seastrunk will start off #1.

the way offers are flowing out of Knoxville, maybe Rivals should post the Tennessee 200!

they said on rivals today that with out giving it away, that the qb out of kansas (bell) would be 1. They hinted this.

Last edited:
Hopefully it's Markeith Ambles or Heaps. We got a good shot at both, and if we could get the #1 player in the naton committed, you know others will want to follow him.

that barton simmons guy seems to be pretty high on seastrunk. is it just me or does it seem like "one of those running backs that only comes around once every few years or so" comes around every year?

that barton simmons guy seems to be pretty high on seastrunk. is it just me or does it seem like "one of those running backs that only comes around once every few years or so" comes around every year?

Seastrunk is special though.Man I wish we had a shot at this guy.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Jacques should be in the top 50. I wouldn't be suprised to see him as a 5 star. Also, Maclin and Stone could crack the top 100.

VN Store

Back