RIP Cyclopskiller

Well that's a shame. Hope he's regulating a Piggly Wiggly on the other side. RIP.

He once asked "What's your heaven?" to all of VN. This was his own answer:

I wanna Be in my closest relatives presence.. But I also want meet the entire bloodline.. Famous people, I could care less! It's a struggle to survive, and I'd like to meet the people before me to rejoice with them in there struggles that resulted in my life to be so..

Have any of you ever thought about anything like this?

I hope he got to do just that.

From this thread: http://www.volnation.com/forum/pub/203618-whats-your-heaven.html

Reactions: 10 people
Sad news. He was one of the posters that really stood out around here. He will be missed.

RIP Vol brethren may The Lord wrap his arms around you and your family.. 34 is way young.. See you in that Neyland in the sky one day...

RIP, I always liked his post and his take on life in general. I remember him posting about losing an eye. Hence: The Cyclopskiller SN. This is really laying heavy on my heart tonight.

Sad news. I feel for his family.

If one of you who are better with the interwebs (or know his family) would like to start a donation page, I, and presumably many others on here, would gladly donate to his family during their rough time.

Reactions: 2 people
May God grant eternal rest to his soul in a place of brightness, in a place of repose, from whence all pain and sorrow have fled away.

Very, very sad. Cyclops always seemed like a good guy, but admitted to battling with alcohol. May he be at peace and rejoicing with his closest relatives as he wished.

Hate to hear this. Very sad. Prayers for his family.

Dammit. I'm so sorry he lost his way. I hope those boys get plenty of support to help them find their way. And their mom as well.

Dammit.

cyclopskiller.jpg

R EYE P

You will be missed.

Reactions: 4 people
I always pay just a little extra atttention to posters with the same trouble that I have, and remember enjoying reading a great many of his posts. Knew it was bad when he posted that he couldn't stop shaking when he'd try to quit. It makes me glad that all that is over for him now, but I can't express how sad I am for his family and friends. If he was even a fraction in person in terms of quality of Personality and character as he was here on volnation, he will be greatly missed.

Very sad. Praying for his soul and those he left behind tonight. He seemed like a good dude that was battling a serious problem.

Feel like I've been hit with a mack truck. Hits very close to home for me. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

VN Store

Back