Riots if Obama loses

So Louis Farrakhan said something controversial and there's an article that's designed to make mentally vulnerable people think that black people are crazy?

In other news, the sky is blue, water is wet, and the Earth, is in fact, round.

Reactions: 1 person
Despite the issue receiving national media attention, Obama supporters continue to threaten to riot if Mitt Romney wins the presidential election, raising the prospect of civil unrest if Obama fails to secure a second term.

» New Threats to Riot if Obama Loses Election Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Sounds like terrorists!!!!!

Educated lot, aren’t they. Give me, give me, give me, that’s who his followers are! Do they even know how to vote or does the DNC fill out their ballots for them?

Reactions: 1 person
So Louis Farrakhan said something controversial and there's an article that's designed to make mentally vulnerable people think that black people are crazy?

Is that what the article was designed to do? What makes you say that?

Do you think there will be riots if Obama loses?

Despite the issue receiving national media attention, Obama supporters continue to threaten to riot if Mitt Romney wins the presidential election, raising the prospect of civil unrest if Obama fails to secure a second term.

» New Threats to Riot if Obama Loses Election Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Sounds like terrorists!!!!!

Educated lot, aren’t they. Give me, give me, give me, that’s who his followers are! Do they even know how to vote or does the DNC fill out their ballots for them?
I beat you to it Mav....youre moving too slow today

do what? the report was a compilation of tweets and quoted Thomas Sowell in saying he believes there would be a problem.

Saw Alex Jones. Immediately closed thread. At least he isn't bickering about the Illuminati controlled Bilderberg Group.

Blacks would have rioted if O.J was found guilty!!!

Blacks will riot if Zimmerman is found not guilty

They will also riot if Mitt wins!!

VN Store

Back