Right Wing Hate

Still not a single he deserved his sentence but somehow I deserve the hate that is being thrown my way. Unbelievable three years ago but not today. The Right wing is all about them some hate as proven by this very thread. Don't you see it? I didn't say the Right is racist I said Right wing hate. Pay attention.
Might want to go back and read my posts. I think you see what your warped views want you to see

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Iā€™ve been seeing white supremacists everywhere I go. I was at Loweā€™s and two klansmen came down the electrical aisle wearing their official hoods and sheets.... went to Kroger and a couple of skin heads were buying several cases of PBR..... this white supremacy stuff is getting out of control

Iā€™ve been seeing white supremacists everywhere I go. I was at Loweā€™s and two klansmen came down the electrical aisle wearing their official hoods and sheets.... went to Kroger and a couple of skin heads were buying several cases of PBR..... this white supremacy stuff is getting out of control
Yeah, i had one wait on me at bojangles. He did Remember my bbq sauce.

Still not a single he deserved his sentence but somehow I deserve the hate that is being thrown my way. Unbelievable three years ago but not today. The Right wing is all about them some hate as proven by this very thread. Don't you see it? I didn't say the Right is racist I said Right wing hate. Pay attention.

You're seeing ghosts. I didn't even bring up the word racist.

Look, I have no connection whatsoever to the folks you mentioned in the OP. Just like anyone else I wish for them to get a fair trial and if found guilty, get punished to the full extent of the law. Unless you disagree with any of that, I don't think there's any issue here to debate

I spotted a hater having breakfast at Cracker Barrell. He was talking about lower taxes, less government, more individual freedom and defending the second amendment. Mick would have been scandalized.

Son came over for breakfast this morning wearing a white hoodie. They done got to him.

Poor Mick gonna have to post all day every day in this thread for the few right wing violent types to catch up with his people

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
I didnā€™t know you and @joevol33 live in the same town. Tell him I said hi next time you run into him.

VN Store

Back