Right Wing Hate

Anyone who has studied gang relationships and has an educated understanding of criminal activities knows that not all “racist” gangs are right wing and it’s much more complex than that
We were talking white supremacists, not racists gangs.

And most became involved in white supremacists gangs while serving time in prison because they needed protection from other gangs and had no real interest in actual racism or politics. There is a reason that those “64 white supremacists” in Texas that was such a big deal had not one charge involving racism, hate crimes, or anything like that

A little known fact is that Obama would have lost to Romney if it hadn’t been for the fact that Obama was overwhelmingly supported by the white supremacist vote. He captured something like 98% of their vote. Crazy.

Reactions: Mick
White supremacy, black supremacy, white nationalist , Natzis / skinhead .. are all racist. There’s no difference
That's different debate.
I'm just standing by my original statement.
Pretty much all white supremacists are right wing.

A little known fact is that Obama would have lost to Romney if it hadn’t been for the fact that Obama was overwhelmingly supported by the white supremacist vote. He captured something like 98% of their vote. Crazy.
It's a little know fact because it is complete and utter BS.

That's different debate.

No it’s not a different debate . A white supremacy ideology is racist , regardless of the club they are in . Being racist as you should know buy the Democratic history is not more prevalent on one side of the isle any more than the other side .

Did I miss the part in the article where it Stated they were “right wing “ or is this just going to be a thread where you claim all white supremacy is from the right ?
I'm thinking that's a pretty fair assumption.
Don’t assume , he apparently doesn’t but you should know better .
I'm guessing it would be at least 95%.
White supremacy, black supremacy, white nationalist , Natzis / skinhead .. are all racist. There’s no difference
That's different debate.
No it’s not a different debate . A white supremacy ideology is racist , regardless of the club they are in . Being racist as you should know buy the Democratic history is not more prevalent on one side of the isle any more than the other side .
This is starting to be a little like an Orange Crush debate.
It's to early on a Saturday for that.

There's a lot of haters in the world. If the left had Donald Trump in the crosshairs, think they'd pull the trigger?

What you describe here is not a political issue. There's none of us lobbying for violence. None of us Republicans are supporting this. We believe in the rule of law and we recommend prosecution for these crimes.

Imagine creating a new thread just to link three-year-old incidents as evidence of an “epidemic.”

Wouldn’t you be happier in the HuffPo comment section?
No, Mick is very unhappy. He has seen his shadow which means 4 more years of Trump. He needs to work through this and won't use a paid therapist. So be prepared for more screech worthy threads.

There's a lot of haters in the world. If the left had Donald Trump in the crosshairs, think they'd pull the trigger?

What you describe here is not a political issue. There's none of us lobbying for violence. None of us Republicans are supporting this. We believe in the rule of law and we recommend prosecution for these crimes.

Mick sees white nationalist everywhere there’s a red hat or an R at the end of someone’s name . I believe he’s still trying to shake off the fact that his party was responsible for the racism as a whole in the south . ( IMO )

I don’t know I just know they are racist by definition. Same as that girl we watched in the video tell the white people in the room they should go some other place because they were white .
Because that is the same as the example I listed? As far as I know it's exercising the first amendment until someone gets killed. Again your comparisons are F'ed Up.

VN Store

Back