Rickea Jackson Top Three

Her Mom tweeted a couple days ago that she met with her dream school last night. I don't see enough history at SC or MSU to make them anyone's dream school. I say Rutgers.

Rutgers! If that’s the case, I have full confidence that C. Vivian Stringer will work her magic with her.

Her Mom tweeted a couple days ago that she met with her dream school last night. I don't see enough history at SC or MSU to make them anyone's dream school. I say Rutgers.

Actually she said the family met with her "dream team". That could mean anything. Rutgers has not been relevant in her lifetime. She may go to Rutgers but if her mind was already made up why drop her list to three.

Actually she said the family met with her "dream team". That could mean anything. Rutgers has not been relevant in her lifetime. She may go to Rutgers but if her mind was already made up why drop her list to three.

"Dream team" for the general public may not be the "dream team" for the individual.
Some players go to a college because that is where they always wanted to go...Even though they may be recruited by higher profile schools. Or they may be wanting to go somewhere to rebuild "that once-dynasty", which provides a deeper reason to accomplish their goals...ahem.

Reactions: Ladyvol777
You might want to amend this to "Rutgers has not been relevant in her memory.". I assume she was born before 2007.

Latoya Thomas, Vivians type player, he needs her if MSU wants to remain elite. She is dynamic.

I smell a full court press for Jackson...lol I don't think she likes the south too much, that's why I think Rutgers.

Nothing unusual for them to offer her brother. Teams have offered sisters, brothers, made coaches out of mamas and daddies, paid off uncles and family bills not much coaches and schools with a mind want do to get players. He may not have an offer long if she goes elsewhere long time to 2023 they will have plenty of time to change their mind it he is not a good player.

I hope Jackson chooses Rutgers, Jones chooses Oregon, and Boston goes anywhere except UConn or SC. That would be a shutout for UConn of the top players.

The rosters of Tennessee, SC, and Miss St are loaded next season. I like who we have except in the post. Have to see how those post players for MIss St develop to replace McCowan, SC still in the running for a freshman post player they have a couple big players on the roster now. I like having Davis, Green, Horston, Westbrooks, Burrell, and Massengill on the perimeter.

VN Store

Back