Rickea Jackson - Mississippi State Transfer

Spook1

Ancient Vol
Jackson was supposed to visit Tennessee in consideration of the choice of a team as she has announced leaving Mississippi State. Does anyone have new information on her situation.

Jackson was supposed to visit Tennessee in consideration of the choice of a team as she has announced leaving Mississippi State. Does anyone have new information on her situation.

Jackson DID visit TN. She went to a mens game and the womens game vs LSU. She posted a video with jordan. Since she has visited TX on an official visit. Rumor she might visit LSU and possibly visited Ole Miss. We are still in waiting pattern.

Hope this helps...

Jackson DID visit TN. She went to a mens game and the womens game vs LSU. She posted a video with jordan. Since she has visited TX on an official visit. Rumor she might visit LSU and possibly visited Ole Miss. We are still in waiting pattern.

Hope this helps...

She has visited Ole Miss and it is rumored she will be visiting LSU this weekend.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
This thread conversation is on several pages of the Transfer portal thread. This one shouldn’t exist.

Spook always ends up making duplicate threads. Most posters have him/her on ignore so he/she can’t see all the threads that have been created.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The Lady Vols hosted the best player off the Mississippi State basketball team a few days ago. I have seen no further news. Can anyone give an update...we really need her for the LV team.

Reactions: volfan__18
Everyone hates whip around but that SC Howard game did not need to be broadcast for 40 minutes. Does not help WBB.
No different than some of the other first rd blowouts from other #1 seeds over the years. This was only 58 point MOV. Pretty sure that's on the low side for some of the recent Baylor teams.

Were those games shown in total? That was my point.
Didn't they stop whiparound some time ago? They made a big deal when they changed to showing all games in entirety. I've been watching the NCAAT on streaming for some time now. If the game is a blowout, I just go to another game. But if ESPN's committed to showing every game in it's entirety on their network channels, then this is what happens I suppose.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and Lucy
Everyone hates whip around but that SC Howard game did not need to be broadcast for 40 minutes. Does not help WBB.
Still hate whip around, especially if it includes my team. The game was a blowout, but Howard got to the NCAA Tournament, a big accomplishment, and they deserved for their game to be shown. Their families, friends and school were watching, and for those of us not interested, there were other games to watch.

Still hate whip around, especially if it includes my team. The game was a blowout, but Howard got to the NCAA Tournament, a big accomplishment, and they deserved for their game to be shown. Their families, friends and school were watching, and for those of us not interested, there were other games to watch.
Fair point.

VN Store

Back