Reuben Randle

Lane Kiffin visited both Jones & Randle this week for in-home visits and now Jones is confirmed for the 30th with Randle putting UT on the shortlist of schools he'll consider for a possible visit.

Just read that, it seems it's possible that after an in-home with Coach Lane, that he may visit Tennessee on the 30th---- making that one of the highest profile weekends of the year for any program in the nation.

Heastie is considering Gators? That sucks, he reminds me alot of Robert Meachem with his size and speed combo. Not a WR that we need to be playing against in the future.

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 6px;" valign="top">
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="padding: 6px;" valign="top">***Rueben Randle has cut his list</td><td 1="" class="" style="padding: 6px;" valign="bottom" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">Reply</td></tr></tbody></table><hr color="#cccccc" noshade="noshade"> to LSU, Aubarn, Tennesee, Oklahoma, and....Ole Miss.

New Tennessee head coach Lane Kiffin was in Bastrop on Tuesday, making in-house visits with Randle and his teammate, defensive tackle D.D. Jones. Kiffin, evidently, made an impression. Last week, Randle's interest in the Volunteers was lukewarm, at best. On Wednesday afternoon, Randle included Tennessee on his short list.

</td><td style="padding: 6px;" class="" 1="" valign="bottom" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

laugh at the bama fan's response

The writer goofed the article or he's the biggest moron in the world. Meaning: Alabama is still on the list or he's an idiot for not playing up Alabama's elimination in the story.

laugh at the bama fan's response

Mike Ferrel on Rival Radio just said it's going down between LSU and BAMA with LSU edging out 51-49%

just one mans opinion...FWIW.

The article just left BAMA by mistake...the vibe from Bama coaches is, "RR isn't going to Bama" thus they have ramped up their efforts on PP..

Kendal Kelly is another possible

Holy . . . . .

I don't know who we are going to get this year, but getting on Randle's short list like this makes me think our 2010 class is going to be unreal.

Can you imagine what 2010 will look like when Kiffin and staff have a full year? If this doesn't excite you about UT football nothing will. Amazing.

So......is RR going to visit or what??? And that short list is wierd because Bama isn't on it in the article so that has to be a mistake. I was under the impression that Auburn and UT were long shots to get RR.

So......is RR going to visit or what??? And that short list is wierd because Bama isn't on it in the article so that has to be a mistake. I was under the impression that Auburn and UT were long shots to get RR.

I read an article today that Randle is headed to AU next weekend

He is at LSU today...the word is he at LSU with his family on his own dime for today and tomorrow, and then Sat and Sun on LSU's dime on an official..

4 days in BR seems like a good sign for LSU...

Auburn visit may not take place on the 30th...I think Randle declined to visit UT...He is ready for this to be over.. He turned down Ole Miss and Miami, his brother's favorite team

Noone talking about OU, but I think they are possible

lastly, supposedly RR has an agreement with ESPN that he will wait until NSD.

VN Store

Back