Results for Charlotte Pick'Em (1st race)

Oh absolutely. It’s awesome
The fall could be lit as long as we don’t have a second wave of covid. We’ll have CFB, NFL, NASCAR, NBA, and possibly MLB. MLB is the only one I’ve not seen a plan of return for but I don’t follow it that closely.

The fall could be lit as long as we don’t have a second wave of covid. We’ll have CFB, NFL, NASCAR, NBA, and possibly MLB. MLB is the only one I’ve not seen a plan of return for but I don’t follow it that closely.
MLB and the players are both being stupid. IF they don't have a season it would basically kill the league.

MLB and the players are both being stupid. IF they don't have a season it would basically kill the league.
Surely they’ll come up with something. If the NBA can do it they can too. What I’m curious about though, is with the NBA schedule they’re gonna finish out the playoffs in October, they are usually just starting up the new season around then early November. Are they gonna push back the start of next season and reduce the number of games? I’ve read a little bit about it but not much lol either way though, I’m just glad we have sports back in some capacity.

VN Store

Back