Rest In Peace

DMX was apart of my spring break with a bunch of special friends that I don't see anymore that hurts more than him passing some of those friends have passed but more are successful and we all have are on lives. It reminds me of a time good and bad but more good. I was 18 when he hit the waves but by 22 his music was already a funny memory. Nostalgia is what it is.

A girl on Twitter draws horror themed stuff, and I liked that one so I asked if I could use it as my Avi.
Interesting picture. I wonder what her thought behind it were, I mean, something like that has to have some type of meaning it ain't just a picture. Lol.

How you doing? Glad to see you're still kicking. Hope you're keeping it between the ditches.

Reactions: rocytop2624
Interesting picture. I wonder what her thought behind it were, I mean, something like that has to have some type of meaning it ain't just a picture. Lol.

How you doing? Glad to see you're still kicking. Hope you're keeping it between the ditches.

Just a horror take on The Last Supper painting, Pinhead should be God though IMO lol

I'm good, my cat passed away Monday, so that sucked ****. How have you been?

Reactions: Behr
Just a horror take on The Last Supper painting, Pinhead should be God though IMO lol

I'm good, my cat passed away Monday, so that sucked ****. How have you been?
That sucks, what was it's name?

I'm good. Been trying to lose some weight so my body is trippin but other than that no complaints.

Funny how you always come to mind now every time I see Gina Gershon, see her name or someone mentions her. Been that way for what, 9-10 years? Lol. Saw some movie she was in last week on Prime and watched Face off Thursday.

Reactions: BadJerry20

I'm good. Been trying to lose some weight so my body is trippin but other than that no complaints.

Funny how you always come to mind now every time I see Gina Gershon, see her name or someone mentions her. Been that way for what, 9-10 years? Lol. Saw some movie she was in last week on Prime and watched Face off Thursday.

His name Rabbit, fat loveable ****er. Lol

Good luck on losing weight.

Lol that's funny. My ex Gina don't look like Gina anymore. She went all punk rocker, lots of tats and piercings a little while after we broke up. Still gotta booty though. Lol

Bound, oh lawd.

VN Store

Back