Resident Evil 4 Remake

That’s one of those games that’s just perfect. I’m curious as to how they will change it.

That’s one of those games that’s just perfect. I’m curious as to how they will change it.

I'm hoping it's basically a graphical update with more emphasis on horror and cutting out a few of the more "cheesy" parts of the game.

First gameplay footage. Looks really good to me; it appears they are making it more horror and dark, and from what I've read apparently they are adding some story points that connect it to RE8 more.

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
Not RE4 but RE8 news

Pretty cool, and honestly I like that they are giving RE8 a 3rd person option. I personally don't care for first person nearly as much as the 3rd person view.

I don't think it needed a remake at all. But it will be nice to play it with modern graphics. Gameplay-wise, it's still amazing. It's crazy how ahead of its time it was in early 2005 with its unique 3rd-person camera angle and shooting mechanics.

Reactions: davethevol
Ive actually never played RE4...so im definitely looking forward to it

The new trailers for this game look amazing. Hype levels are maximum now

Game is looking absolutely stunning, cannot freaking wait

Anyone played the Quest 2 version of RE4? I have the digital download but haven’t done it yet. I bet it’s awesome in VR though.

Getting incredible reviews from across the board. I cannot freaking wait. Game of the year.

The game wasn’t exactly easy on the ps2, but this demo on the ps5 is difficult as heck. When you get to that town center I spent 90% of my time just sprinting. Look for a half second opening to fire a shot or two and then swamped again by enemies.

The game wasn’t exactly easy on the ps2, but this demo on the ps5 is difficult as heck. When you get to that town center I spent 90% of my time just sprinting. Look for a half second opening to fire a shot or two and then swamped again by enemies.

The opening village section was always one of the hardest parts of the game. Lots of enemies, lots of dead ends, weak gun, very little ammo. I think it will ease up after you get past this section.

The opening village section was always one of the hardest parts of the game. Lots of enemies, lots of dead ends, weak gun, very little ammo. I think it will ease up after you get past this section.

Yep, back on the original GameCube version it probably took me close to 10 tries the first time to even get past that part.

Just on Chapter 3 and loving it so far. As expected. Having a blast

VN Store

Back